[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Is it just me", or is /sci/ filled with shills and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: you have failed.jpg (304KB, 1672x556px) Image search: [Google]
you have failed.jpg
304KB, 1672x556px
"Is it just me", or is /sci/ filled with shills and shits for brains?

If you have any worth, leave this place.
>>
>>7839759
>If you have any worth, leave this place.
And go to where? Would we go to reddit where we'll be chided as racist shitlords for not letting black muzzies fuck our wives and mothers?
>>
>>7839774
-1/12
>>
>>7839774
1/12 with rice. Thank you for your suggestion.
>>
>>7839759
Said by the cuck posting in here
>>
I am a technician. A waste-water plant technician. My job is to sweep the inlet works free of sticking turds and to clean off the tampons, rubbers, bandages and hypodermics from the initial grill filters. I have an unhealthy obsession with shit based science and shit posts. Any post on /sci/ regarding shit, is probably me.
>>
just stop reading the iq/engineering threads and everything meme-related
this removes like 90% of the threads but there are a few decent ones, even an interesting one from time to time
>>
The earth is flat prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>7840356
This. Trolls here abuse the "you can't know nuthin" logic to make threads about their retarded shit all the time.
>>
>>7839774
Reddit users hate those SJW cancer as well. Aside from a flock of specific posters and a few mods, the tone of reddit discussions aren't much different than 4chan
>>
>>7839759
>"Is it just me"
yes
>or is /sci/ filled with shills and shits for brains?
also yes
you're two-for-two Anon, good job
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.