[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a PDF with around 500 pages I have to learn and partly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I have a PDF with around 500 pages I have to learn and partly memorize. There are pages with just photos, some definitions, examples, etc. Is there a /sci/ aproved way to learn? Should I write all the things I have to memorize on cards (which costs time) or learn directly out of the PDF?
Also because I'm a lazyfag I only have a few days left to learn that shit.

>pic not related but how the pages kind of look like
>>
>>7839215
If you have any exams from previous years do those
>>
>>7839230
Definitely gonna do that, thanks
>>
Group the cards into clusters, connect the clusters. Try to find dichtonomies, or barymetric relations. Thus it becomes easier to memorize
>>
Get a program that takes screenshots of specified boxes on the screen and saves them in filenames with a question-answer pair format. Or, if the program saves screenshots in an index like screenshot1.png, screenshot2.png, etc you should know that every odd number will be a question and every even number will be an answer.

Then just pair them on Anki.

You're welcome.
>>
>>7839267
Also, keep in mind there are limitations and inefficiencies involved in rote memorization as a method of learning, but for a lot of stuff it's unavoidable.
>>
>>7839259
Thanks!

>>7839267
Oh perfect, have not thought about that. I will try that.
>>
>>7839259
Also this. If there's opposite cases of something, if you remember one you don't even have to remember the other
>>
>>7839215
you are a shitty note taker, thats your problem.

you have two notebooks, one is for just barfing material into, the other is a master codex you carry around that you condense important course material into.

you carry this little book everywhere, and whenever you have 5 minutes in line, or 10 minutes on the toilet, you read a few pages.

do this throughout the day, and you get a legit 2+ hours of study time a day, without feeling like you sat down to study at all.
>>
>>7839215
Just a simple yet useful tip
If you try to take in too much by just reading through it, you'll end up with next to jackshit, you'd be better reading in short bursts desu
>>
>>7839309
that's not bad.. how big are your notebooks?
>>
>>7839604
i use E3 paper for bulk notes and a 8x5 100 pager for condensed notes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.