[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw two inventions under my belt Get on my level nigs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1-75-400x499.jpg (35KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
1-75-400x499.jpg
35KB, 400x499px
>tfw two inventions under my belt
Get on my level nigs.
>>
>>7838381
Who did you steal them from?
>>
>>7838389
If by steal you mean inspiration then Felix Wankel and Gerolamo Cardano.
>>
Yeah, well, know what I have under my belt? A 12 inch dick. Your wife is riding it every night while you're begging somebody to buy your patents ;)
>>
>>7838399
I was refering to the fact that Edison stole his inventions.

And no Im not a Tesla guy. Fuck Tesla. But the fact of the matter is that Edison is an asshole
>>
>>7838418
Id rather have patents than a wife. sex is overrated. Designing and testing new machines is so fun your dont even understand. Moving your dick in and out of a hole does not compare
>>
>>7838433
I got the joke. Edison is not an asshole, commercialization is a skill as commendable as invention. An inventionbis useless if its not widely available.
>>
>>7838445
Commercialization is fine, but stealing is not
>>
>>7838453
whatever. Anyway why hasnt /sci/ invented anything? everyone here is a 180 IQ genius right? An invention doesnt have to be completely new, improvements to existing tech howeber small can be lucrative.
>>
>>7838487
>Anyway why hasnt /sci/ invented anything?
You mean the entire readership of this Polynesian basket weaving society? Well, for a starter invention starts with a single person normally.

I have invented a few things. No patents though, my employers decided trade secrets was the best way.

>>7838435
>Id rather have patents than a wife. sex is overrated.
Sex is for hours, wife is for years, herpes for a life time but an invention lasts for ever.
>>
>>7838924
can you say anything at al about what you invwnted?
>>
>>7838924
>sex is for hours
Not the way I do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 590x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 590x518px
>develop a solution to a problem and create a rough prototype/proof of concept
>it's a great idea; my mate and I garner investors and a list of potential clients
>apply for a patent
>get an email from a pharmaceutical company representitive asking for extensive specs and when we started working on it (specific dates), and the amount of documentation we have
>get suspicious; reply with contact info from my lawyer

Won't get into details, but by the end of this year, look out for a new product on the market that uses piezoelectricity. I know we'll take off.
>>
>>7838399
Fellow rotard? Do tell.
>>
>>7839626
>invwnted
It was a substrate heater for use during thin film deposition. The problem is to assure uniform heating in vacuum.

>>7839641
>I do it
You both are contortionists?

>>7839654
>>apply for a patent
>>get an email from a pharmaceutical company representitive asking for extensive specs and when we started working on it (specific dates), and the amount of documentation we have
>>get suspicious; reply with contact info from my lawyer
Good thinking. Big pharma is too often small on ethics. best of luck to you.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>tfw two balls under my belt
>>
>>7838381
Device or process?

Where are the patents registered?
>>
>>7840875
That was my immediate thought. This device was such an obvious solution (if you're familiar with a few key concepts) to our problem, that my buddy and I were shocked that no one had done it before.

I'm guessing that this company had this idea in their R&D queue, not expecting a pair of amateurs to develop it first. Too bad for them though, because this device is a moneymaker (at least I think so) - it has medical and personal uses.

In any case, I haven't heard back from them, so no news is good news. I'm fully expecting to get a subpoena in the mail any day now though.
>>
>>7838381
>engineers think making new things with lego blocks is 'inventing'

How cute.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.