[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the reason we prefer female companionship over male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: women_with_large_jaw.jpg (83KB, 736x1002px) Image search: [Google]
women_with_large_jaw.jpg
83KB, 736x1002px
Do you think the reason we prefer female companionship over male companionship is that females offer a unique perspective on things most of the time and don't just say what we're probably already thinking?
>>
And because penis in vagina
>>
>>7838136
Do you think there is only one reason that makes up our preferences ?
>>
I don't prefer female companionship, nor does anyone on /sci/
>>
>>7838158
go back to >>>/g/ay you engeyneer faggot nub
>>
>>7838158
Why, what sort of weird creatures occupy this forsaken corner of the internet?
>>
>>7838161
The smart ones who either go full wizard or are done with that ideal.

Companionship in itself is hard enough to find. Making it specific to one side just makes it complicated. What's to mess up about "I help you, you help me"?
>>
File: 1452346524646.jpg (302KB, 1594x2578px) Image search: [Google]
1452346524646.jpg
302KB, 1594x2578px
>>7838136
we like females because
-females are not males
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters ?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- thereofre men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor and/or ugly SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf

most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one more dedicated to her than to any other girl.

-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are far smarter than worms, and worms despises this. worms will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife/gf/oneitis is a whore (as if it is an insult HAHAHAHA)
>>
>>7838159
Gay? As far as I know, gays are the ones with many female friends
>>7838161
Just normal men, I guess.
>>
[psychosis intensifies]
>>
No, we prefer women becouse they got pussy and they are pretty.
>>
>>7838167
>he smart ones who either go full wizard or are done with that ideal.
Less than a year left. I'm stuck between one of my goals for 2k16 as obtaining Wizard status or actually sticking my penis in a vagina...
>>
>>7838209
Please dont let 4chan memes control your choices in real life.
>>
>>7838136
>unique perspective
>just as many perspectives as men
How did you come up with this shit?

>don't just say what we're probably already thinking?
How would they know what I'm thinking anyway?
>>
>>7838180
I've had opposite experiences with most men and I'd disagree with most of this. Weird how biased both of us are.
>>
>>7838136
I dont prefer female companionship,. I find them rather dull. If only it wasnt for my sexual drive i wouldnt even tolerate them. Hamburger
>>
I think, its because they've a pussy. men doesn have pussies.
But still, I cant get women, because the more hot they are, the more stupid hoes they are .
I mean there are this platina blonde hair(fake) girl, who has a smokingly hot body(mfw dat ass), she has sexy eyes , (her face is a bit weird but and has a big nose but whatever)..
I talked with her a few times ,but she never started a convo with me , in the first days when she came to the school, she was just facebooking all days, now I seen that she's really a hoe. But a stupid hoe. She was approached by that stupid gypsy guy, who always talks a lot of shit and sometimes annoys the teachers because he thinks he knows everything (basically your typical engineer student\redditfag\9fag), and we all are think of him as the weird guy in the class. and that stupid hoe is now actually friendly with him , hangs out always in that big circle outside the school, but when alone, she ain't shit.
I mean how can someone be that disfunctional? Shes just a lonely hoe ,who only goes to people to have some popularity. And now of course she ignores me ,I ignore her too, but jeez dat ass.

So what I wanted to say is that I dont understand women, they are all clingy shitcunts, I cant talk anything about with them, they're just glued to anything that is bullshit, popularity, the pop culture in general, and all the faggy shit. I eavesdropped some of those conversations between them, or when they talked with a guy, all they talk about is faggy unnecessary bullshit, films , iphone, idek. I just stop eavesdrop because I can't endure their bullshit.

So I rather talk and laugh the time away with my buddies, rather than listen to the unintelligible bullshit of a woman

there are very few exceptions who I know , who actually make sense.. but they're few....
>>
>>7838167
>Companionship in itself is hard enough to find. Making it specific to one side just makes it complicated. What's to mess up about "I help you, you help me"?

This. Finding a suitable woman for me was hard. You can't have everything. I prefer intelligence, similar view of the world and personal qualities over pussy/looks, which is not the case with many people I've seen from 4chan (or maybe 4chan has deluded me). And I would never trade my wife, who is an educated and very intelligent lady with a high paying job, bt 5-6/10, for some 9/10 slut that can't maintain a conversation for a minute without making it about herself. It's hard and the world is full of money hungry stupid sluts. Pussy is not worth it. Beauty is here for 10 years, maybe 20, companionship and friendship are here forever.
Don't lose hope brehs.
>>
>>7838323
forgot to mention this is my second wife, first one was a stupid blonde gold-digging slut, but her ass wasn't worth that money and cheating. Luckily I didn't knock her up and don't have to pay anything to her.
>>
File: LAUGHINGAB.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGAB.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>we prefer female companionship
>>
>>7838317
You're just a pathetic beta that's why she doesn't talk to u
>>
>>7838253
4chan memes are real life, breh.
>>
>>7838388
4chan is more real than real life.

I'm a girl btw tee her I love shitposting.
>>
>>7838397
No you're not, because you didn't supply tits. Gtfo
>>
I just want to feel loved. Is that so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>7838521
Why don't you simply say so? Are words hard?
>>
>>7838209

Wtf is wizard status?
>>
>>7838528
If you don't know about it, then you don't deserve it
>>
No because you want to fuck those who look good (ass and boobs)
>>
>>7838323
What if i'm just interested to fuck and move on the next one and fuck again?
>>
>>7838323
Nothing read on 4chins can be accepted. 99% of the guys here would pay their life salary to have a 4/10 sit on their face for a few minutes.

Good work with your wife, she sounds like a keeper.
>>
File: 1454776421718.jpg (43KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454776421718.jpg
43KB, 590x400px
>>7838136
>Do you think the reason we prefer female companionship over male companionship
Speak for yourself senpai, my male friends are more insightful, funnier and just better to be around than any cunt.

Women are sex objects and baby factories -- and it's pretty obvious that they like it that way given how little women actually accomplish aside from having children when they're given choice and full equality.

Daily reminder that every human is a woman in utero until the testosterone bath comes along and creates superior humans.
>>
>>7838136
>prefer female companionship
You really are one huge faggot aren't you? Only gay men hang out with women for fun. They talk about nails and suntans and other gay shit.

Men go to the bar, drink beer, go fishing etc. and only use women for fucking and housework.

Get with it before it's too late.
>>
>>7838136
I like fucking females
I like male companionship over female companionship

You're full of shit OP.
>>
>>7838136
no, you enjoy it because there is opportunity for fucking, and thus reproducing your worthless genes.
>>
I find it awkward at work to team up with females. Its my own flaw but I cant put away my sexual tension and I am terrified of accidentally harassing them by staring at their ass or tits. I like working with guys cause I am not afraid of triggering them and can just work. I think Im some kind of idiot.
>>
>>7838136
>ywn raise a child platonically with your best guy friend and fuck prostitutes your whole life.

Why is society so flawed, bros?
>>
>>7838611
No, you're just sensible about not ending your career over some stupid shit. Walking on eggshells around career women is pretty much required.
>Make an off-color comment around a non-HR male colleague
>worst you'll get it is an awkward silence or maybe the dude calls you out for it
>off-color comment around a woman
>enjoy your prompt dismissal and harassment lawsuit
>>
>>7838136
I like female children companionship.
The lack of cuddling is slowly killing me
>>
>>7838611
I never feel sexual tension when working with females, my issue is that I treat them solely as colleagues and am therefore the villain for not being soft with them. I have worked with great females who are logical, sensible, and good team members. But they're few and far between unfortunately.

I worked in a chemical analytics lab as an undergrad with a small group of students, three of which were girls. I would take on the bulk of the work because they couldn't understand ANYTHING, always asking so many questions. Not like I knew everything, but fuck it I'll try what makes sense and go from there. One time, we were trying to find the density of an unknown solution, and we were weighing dilutions of different concentrations to plot a curve. We had an outlier (someone didn't close the door on the analytical scale) and the girls decided that it was because we didn't "stir" the solution enough before weighing... no joke. I couldn't believe it. I instantly dismissed it and tried to explain that we were WEIGHING the solution, nothing else. They kept bringing it back up while I was working on taking repeat measurements, and eventually they ganged up on me because I wouldn't listen to them.
>>
I am thinking of secretly donating a bunch ofnsperm behind my fiancees back and getting a vacsectomy so I cant impregnate my future wife. that way i have optimal gene spreading with no expense. What do you think sci? is this a good strategy for spreading my genes? I love my girl but I know eventually I will get cucked, rather not deal with that as all women are whores.
>>
>>7838655
Hmm, yeah I need to do that. My new job is more white collar so I have to learn to deal with women effectively. My last job was as a field techncician so most of my collegues were men and I worked alone often. Any advice for me?
>>
>>7838657
Better yet, have your sperm frozen -- then get the vasectomy. Wait it out. If you get cucked, spread your sperm like Johnny Appleseed, brother. One kid in every state.
>>
>>7838655
In the real world, if you want to cover your ass, you document your objections, then just go with the group. It's a douchebag move, but if you're absolutely sure that you're right and the group is wrong, but they insist on ignoring you, it's how you protect yourself...that said it can backfire by giving you the label of not a team player, but in some environments results are preferred over playing nice.
>>7838611
>harassing them by staring at their ass or tits
This is one of those places where the world is more than a little fucked up...that the word "harassment" is often used in a nonironic manner with regards to something like a look.

That said, technically, for a behavior to be harassment it has to be repeated after intervention of some form. It can still cause you to get a reputation that'll ruin your career without being technically harassment, but in order to be actually be fired or successfully sued, you have to show a pattern of behavior.

(this has common sense limits: you can't walk up and grab a woman's tit and expect that to fly, but comments/checking out an ass/something similar keeps you pretty safe)

>>7838672
Treat them like people. If you treat people like shit, then just limit interactions to what's needed to get your job done (which includes effectively communicating info that they need) and some small talk about innocuous shit like the weather.
>>
>>7838673
Smart strat, will consider.
>>
Let me tell you about my trouble with girls … three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.
>>
>>7838672
Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. Next time you interact with a male, pay attention to how you carry yourself, your tone, etc. And then translate that to when you talk to females. You're in a work environment, there's no chance for sexual interaction, so there's no sense in letting your head get fogged up. Believe it or not, more women will pay attention to you and respect you if you don't pay (special) attention to them. The majority of women are very emotionally driven and pick up on social queues very well, which includes pandering, nervousness, etc. Attractive girls especially are used to receiving male attention their whole lives. They become quite efficient at eliciting certain responses and behaviors out of their male peers, simply because of their sexual value. Don't let that happen and you'll stand out a lot more.
>>
>>7838136
no, we do it because if we didnt we would have died out long ago.
>>
>>7838145
This and only this
>>
>>7838543
Then you're fine with women like my first wife. Just make sure not to let them waste too much of your money and don't get sucked into the drama. You're looking for a fucc, not a compation (nothing wrong with that), so if she starts leeching or whining too much, move on to the next one.
>>
>>7838136
I prefer it because they're nice and gentle to me :)
>>
>>7838136
we prefer female companionship because the idea of a female-male monogamous couple is extremely dominant in our culture because that was the most practical way to structure society for the vast majority of human history (im talking written and before-writing history) .

in hunter-gatherer and times it was simply the fact that both you and the woman have the drive to help and protect your kids (evolutionary kin selection) so being with her makes sense since you want the same things .

in agriculture times this idea translated well into the farmer family and the longer life expectancy of agriculture meant that making and looking after your kids is something you had to do with your woman to be supported by them in old age .

basically its the simplest most effective group model for most human history which means that after so many generations it just feels natural to us .
>>
File: 1443882894230.jpg (255KB, 1420x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443882894230.jpg
255KB, 1420x800px
>>7838159
>>
>>7839208
Where did this male engineers are gay meme come from? It would be hilarious if it caught on as we would have mostly female engineers and it would be similar to the time people thought all male nurses were homosexuals.

Also, let us face it. If that somehow did happen; progress in the engineering field would slow down 1000x.
>>
>>7839249
engineering is one of the last "good ol' boys clubs". women do get engineering degree's but very few actually go into engineering.

because of its legally defined nature, its also a sort of guild. (you do belong to your respective professional association, right? RIGHT?).

those two things combined with salary dickwaving made other STEM majors salty so the engineers are gay meme started.
>>
>>7839253
>because of its legally defined nature, its also a sort of guild. (you do belong to your respective professional association, right? RIGHT?).
What? Do I need to join an association? Oh shit.
>>
>>7839253
>because of its legally defined nature

Pro tip: It's only legally defined in some countries and in some states.
>>
>>7839910
>>7839910
>It's only legally defined in some countries and in some states.

most states have some form of engineering licensure. whether you need one or not to have a good career is different. i was talking about having a governing body who can influence government policy and set standards.

>>7839879
>Do I need to join an association?

do you NEED to get an internship? no, but its probably a good idea.

do you NEED to get commercial certifications? no, but its probably a good idea.

engineering is more than just a degree my man.
>>
>>7838145
this

any straight guy explicitly looking for female companionship is doing so for the ol' in and out. Or is retarded since they might as well look for anyone with a unique perspective since someone being a different identity does not mean they will have a unique perspective worth listening to.
>>
>>7839956
>>
>any straight guy explicitly looking for female companionship is doing so for the ol' in and out.
then why do most men get into relationships ?
>>
>>7838136
No.
>>
>>7838530
Lol
>>
D
>>
>>7838136
No sane man actually prefers a male to a woman unless they want to fuck the woman.
>>
>>7838180
this only appiles to beta males
>>
Some women are fucking retarded, some women are logical and analytical, some women are more emotional than others, some are emotionally retarded and keep shit bottled up forever.

Talk to women, they're not all a carbon copy of one another pumped out of some factor cleverly hidden away. Women are people just like you, some are worth talking to and some are not. Not everything in life has to revolve around sticking dicks in shit.
>>
Women complete men. Both biologically and psychologically.
>>
>>7838136
If that were true more of my friends would be girls
>>
>>7838136
nah penis in vagina is the reason

the added bonus of a different perspective is really quite small in comparison

and the different perspective isn't even that different
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.