[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Warming/Climate Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Global Warming-Climate Change.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Global Warming-Climate Change.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
Prove that it exists and that it is largely caused by human activity.
>>
>>7837651
It's exist and it's anthropogenic.

If you make polar bears extinct due to your ignorance, I will hunt you down.
>>
File: Global_Warming.jpg (56KB, 606x400px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Warming.jpg
56KB, 606x400px
>>7837651
>>
>>7837651
Pick up a climatology textbook and do it yourself.
>>
>>7837651

Your pathetic try of a joke makes this lame board worst. Please go and kill yourself inhalating CO2... or going to china; it's the same
>>
>>7837651
I'm not trying to troll.

But, you guys just attack me without providing any kind of evidence or explanation of climate change. I kind cure my ignorance if you don't teach me...unless you guys don't actually know.
>>
>>7837667

http:// www. cei. org /pdf/ 5539. pdf

Here you go faggot, I did something you couldn't in less than 1 min.

I picked something a chimp like you could understand.
>>
>>7837667
How can someone remain ignorant in this age of information, is beyond me. It must require a considerable amount of effort.

Any ways if you truly want to you know here:
http://www.ipcc.ch/

No need to reinvent the wheel, and explain shit, when all the work is already done. Go read those reports, find them PDFs with fancy graphs and shit and inform yourself. We know anthropogenic climate change is real because thousands of scientists, of all kind, with thousands of published papers all corroborate the fact.
>>
>>7837651
fact:methane is 1000x more potent than co2.

conclusion: we all must stop farting

so sayeth science. all hail science
>>
>>7837651

I believe in pollution and cause and effect. But I don't believe in global warming. Just keep the Earth clean anyway, temperatures will rise and fall naturally.
>>
>>7837674
>ipcc
Shit data sets
Modeling doesn't match observation
Come to conclusion anyways

Are you really this gullible?
>>
>>7837651
just google it
or go to some university
>>
File: bitch hold on.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>7837651
https://github.com/caesar0301/awesome-public-datasets#climate-weather

The data is all there for you to verify by yourself.

If you find yourself unable to do this rudimentary bit of python programming that any STEM graduate could pick up in an afternoon or two, you don't belong here and I suggest you go back to >>>/pol/ and stay go
>>
>>7837655
So from 2000 and on, women have gone commando?
>>
>>7837651
start keeping track of http://cci-reanalyzer.org/DailySummary/ for a year or two and tell me it doesnt exist.
>>
Desertification
>>
>>7838977
2/3 of the world reported cooler than normal Temps.
>global warming
Kek

That data is bullshit though. Doesn't show anything other than the expectation that limited surface temp readings can show us the world's surface temp
>>
>>7839003
>2/3 of the world reported cooler than normal Temps.
>That data is bullshit though.
Lies about what the data says, then calls it bullshit. LOL deniers are fun to watch.

>Doesn't show anything other than the expectation that limited surface temp readings can show us the world's surface temp
Yes, measuring the temperature all over the world in thousands of places can never tell us the true temperature, which must of course be not warming because reasons. How could we miss such a brilliant observation?
>>
>>7839036
Even considering how skewed that map is, theres still more surface area that's cooler than there is warmer.

Also, you're pretty retarded if you think that thousands of sensors can measure millions of square km of the surface.

The truth is that there's no data for much of the surface and Temps are literally made up for those areas
>>
File: wow.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
>>7839054
>Even considering how skewed that map is, theres still more surface area that's cooler than there is warmer.
ahahaha so you did it by eye! This is just too good. You sir are hilarious.

>Also, you're pretty retarded if you think that thousands of sensors can measure millions of square km of the surface.
I know you haven't gotten to Statistics 101, so understanding how we measure things by sampling might be hard for you to understand. But eventually you'll get there. I believe in you.

>The truth is that there's no data for much of the surface and Temps are literally made up for those areas
*Da troof*

Thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>7839054
>Even considering how skewed the map is, I still came up with a judgement about the surface area and temperature in order to reinforce my beliefs
I bet you didn't even look at the temperature anomaly and thus have no clue what "normal temps" are.
>>
>>7839066
>>7839072
>cucks claim co2 emissions have linear relationship with increase in temp
>clearly isn't the case
>still arrives at conclusion that global warming exists
>criticizes others for pointing out inconsistencies

>statistically sample
Not actually measuring Temps because even AL gore knows that sampling is the only way to stretch the data
>>
>>7839094
>cucks claim co2 emissions have linear relationship with increase in temp
>clearly isn't the case
I feel sorry for that strawman, you idiots beat it mercilessly.

>Not actually measuring Temps because even AL gore knows that sampling is the only way to stretch the data
This is the climate-denier equivalent of the missing link argument: "You haven't measured the temperature in between those two temp stations, therefore you can't say anything about the global average temperature!" It's really, really stupid and just shows everyone you are logically and statistically illiterate. Please keep doing it.
>>
>>7839108
Is it logically flawed to consider that government funded research would use statistical models that supports the governments agenda?

>admits that temp rate change isn't constant across the surface of the earth

>uses arbitrary averaging over large distances to come up with a statistically insignificant value

Enjoy paying carbon taxes to your overlords
>>
>>7839137
It is logically flawed to use conspiracy theories without evidence just because you are too stupid to confront the science head on.

>admits that temp rate change isn't constant across the surface of the earth
As if this is supposed to mean something.

>uses arbitrary averaging over large distances to come up with a statistically insignificant value
Don't pretend to understand statistics when you've already shown you are statistically illiterate.
>>
>>7839143
I haven't stated any conspiracies.
I disagree with shitty modeling and incomplete data so that makes me illiterate?

Show me a single paper with a data set that isn't arbitrarily chosen. The paper must include the analysis used that supports or denies the temperature change.

Fuck the cause, I just want to see a legitimate paper whose analysis can be defended
>>
>>7839154
>I haven't stated any conspiracies.
You did and now you lied about it.

>I disagree with shitty modeling and incomplete data so that makes me illiterate?
Can't you read? Your argument for why the modelling and data were shitty was utter nonsense. That's how I know you're illiterate. It has nothing to do with whether or not you disagree with them, it's the babble that comes out of your keyboard.

>Show me a single paper with a data set that isn't arbitrarily chosen.
I don't speak Idiot. What do you mean by arbitrarily chosen data? Random sampling? That's how statistical analysis works. You have no clue what you're talking about and your opinions have no bearing on whether climatological research is valid.

Come on, you are not fooling anyone. You are just a dummy parroting other dummies' arguments so you can feel like a special little snowflake for disagreeing with the consensus. You're no different from any the other quacks on here: the creationists, the flat-earthers, the anti-GMO cranks. Talking with you is a waste of time because your brain is impervious to scientific evidence. Enjoy your shit thread.
>>
>>7839163
Keep asserting statements without providing evidence. Keep pretending that it's ok to assassinate character and strawman and appeal to authority.

I don't have to see how you vote to know you're a liberal fucktard who tries to coerce and extricate anyone with a different view. This would be acceptable if you provided anything more than verbal abuse.

I'm glad you left. Stay in /pol/ where you belong
>>
Trump doesn't believe in it so nor do I.
>>
>>7839186
Lmao how much do you get paid to shill on the fucking science board of 4chan?

What a joke your life must be
>>
>>7839277
Honestly it has no bearing on my life at all. Just like not attending church

But I'd rather watch the world fry before I watch the carbon credit industry replace the oil industry.

Just like how scientists were convinced the earth was going to freeze a few decades ago.
>>
>>7838957
No, it's converging to 0; pants are getting infinitely small

That's why the discovery of graphene was such a big idea
>>
>prove the earth is not flat
other than all the evidence that exists to suggest the earth is not flat, i cannot prove it.
>>
>>7839186
>LIBRULS
>climate change denier accusing other people of being /pol/tards
Typical /pol/ tactics, trying to emulate "jew" behavior but not smart enough to disguise it
>>
>>7839423
I don't visit /pol bUT I do know that Obama and the Democrats want to make climate denial illegal
>>
>>7839329
Welcome global warming cheerleaders to the short attention span group. That global cooling was caused by man made hole in the ozone letting all the heat escape.
Don't confuse them with the fact that the whole in the ozone was never fixed and now they claim global warming.

So here is the obvious question: Man causes global cooling by altering the size of the hole in the ozone and man causes global warming by producing CO2, then why not use these powers to set the temp that is best for the planet?
>>
CFCs cause global cooling by effect on greenhouse gasses?
CO2 cause of global warming by effect on greenhouse gasses?

All CFCs outlawed in the west are still being used in the rest of the world.
All CO2 producing fuels restricted in the west are following the same model.

Massive regulation increase, massive cost increase, and huge corporations with government approval just move manufacturing to places without such environmental restrictions.

Save the planet by moving factories where pollution is the norm from countries where pollution is strictly limited.

This is not a good thing. You need to pull your head out and focus on the end result of global warming science. Staying in the weeds of data provided by governments, the energy industry, and science funded by both is exactly what the bought and paid for elected officials want.

Wake up and stop being a drone.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.