[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botany help needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1432861399278.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1432861399278.gif
2MB, 250x141px
When I was thirteen, my mom made me pull out a bunch of flowers from her garden box and they caused me to get a huge, painful rash all along my arms. And now it's years later and I'm trying to figure out what kind of plant it was. I know I'd recognize it if I saw it, but thus far Google and the sites Google pulls up have been useless.

What I remember:
>herbaceous
>tiny flowers, possibly in small bunches
>I'm 90% sure the flowers were white and I'm 100% sure the ends of the petals were pointed
>it grew very, very densely with deep roots
>in Southern California, and I think it was a weed

Sorry if this isn't much with which to work. And It's not super important or anything, it's just been driving me crazy these last couple days. I'll try to answer any follow-up questions. Picture unrelated.
>>
>>7814988
A recent survey showed that we are 90% math majors and the rest are engineers.

I'd ask somewhere else, unless you want someone to explain the topology of a plant.
>>
>>7815007
Well, shoot. My backup plan is to go to an arboretum or something but then I'd have to, like. Go outside.

>you want someone to explain the topology of a plant
That does sound interesting.
>>
File: false-rue-anemone.jpg (29KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
false-rue-anemone.jpg
29KB, 225x300px
The closest visual match I can find is the false rue anemone, but it grows on the other side of the continent.

I'll be politely sage-ing unless anyone else shows interest.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.