[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This girl approaches you >Starts explaining flat earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>This girl approaches you
>Starts explaining flat earth theory and obviously flirting with you

what do you do
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Id say she knows a thing or two about heavenly bodies
>>
humor her until i've blown my load, then bounce
>>
File: 2015-04-19-728568.jpg (264KB, 557x722px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-19-728568.jpg
264KB, 557x722px
>>7812766
>flatchest believes in flaturf
Oh my
>>
>>7812766
>there are people on /sci/ right now so autistic that they think there are real flat earthers
>>
>>7812766
say i am open so scientific theory,
flirt back,
bang her,
ditch her.
>>
>>7812775
That ass is pretty round for a flat-earther
>>
Debunk her nonsense and start red pilling her. [spoiler]She seems like an easy target.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7812766
bang her until I'm tired of her.
>>
>>7812766
talk, or walk away
because the presence of a woman doesn't dictate my actions what so ever

unlike you emotional/primitive/12 year olds
>>
>>7812766
play along.

stupid girls are easy as fuck to control.
>>
>>7812766
>your mom
>>
Smack her in the face so hard that the force induced by the punch causes her head to decapitate and transcend into a different universe.
>>
>>7812766

Mock her, but in a lighthearted and humorous way.
>>
File: 1411091196226.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411091196226.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>7813331
>I have transcended the need for human contact and emotion
>>
>>7813331
>unlike you emotional/primitive/12 year olds

*tips fedora
>>
>>7813420
>The way to fulfill the need for human contact and emotion is to pretend to agree with people so they'll fuck you

That other guy's post was pretty cringe, but yours is worse
>>
>>7812775
I wonder where this trend of girls naked in coffee shops comes from.

Captcha: coffee. GOOGLE IS WATHING
>>
>>7812766
Going out with a stupid girl is stupid, dumb people are dumb.
>>
>>7813822
Dumb people are good at the most basic activity a human can entail. Sex. But yes, you should never marry one.
>>
File: showedup.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
showedup.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>>7812766
Not flat earth, but one time I was at a party and I was talking to this girl. She asked the
>so what's your major?
question that everyone does, and I mentioned that I'm a geology major.

She started asking the typical
>how are there fossils on top of mountains then?
shit, and I actually started giving her answers, and then kept arguing with her about it until we drifted apart and she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night.

I didn't realize until a week later that if I had just shut up I probably could have fucked her. Still feel a little conflicted about it desu
>>
A few minutes into the conversation, during which I've pretended to be at least mildly receptive to her views, I start mercilessly talking down to her in the most cutting, acrid way I can until she starts crying.

That done, I'd toss in a few last insults targeted at specific details of her appearance, and walk away.
>>
>>7812766
I would pretend to be interested and probably explain another crazy theories related that she would like. I would fuck her that night and then I would run away
>>
>y-you too
>cry
>run home
>>
>>7812766
>"you don't have to explain flat earth, but you do have to eat these" as I hand her a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>7813839
>not fucking her while arguing about fossils and shit
>>
>>7814153
Kek
>>
Something's off about her appearance like she wore too much makeup and now looks fake causing some subtle uncanny valley effect.
>>
>>7812766
turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>7813839
>not asking her to examine your bone
>>
>>7812766
I'd ask her how is she such a MILF?
>>
>>7812766
>>Starts explaining flat earth theory and obviously flirting with you
Rule 78 Do not fuck with morons.
>>
I'd carefully and slowly explain to her why she's half-retarded until I make sure she's understood. I hate stupid whores like this one, when it comes to flirting they're quick and clever, but when it comes to anything else they're clinically braindead. I mean this bitch could fuck up a cup of coffee
>>
File: shrug.jpg (10KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
10KB, 275x200px
>>7812766
IDK. Flat-earthers are dumb, but not necessarily annoyingly so, and I'm an absolute sucker for any attention at all from an even moderately attractive woman, so I'd probably hover somewhere between humoring her and politely attempting to change her viewpoint / the topic.

I'm pretty beta, desu senpai.
>>
>>7812766
are flat earthers also conspiracy theorists, or how do they explain the possibility to travel around the world?
>>
>>7814431
>I mean this bitch could fuck up a cup of coffee
That's probably one thing she does know how to do. She works in a cafe... making coffee...half-naked
>>
>>7814456
All you need to know is right here>>7814120 my friend in this bundle of joy. Have fun
>>
File: 1385909258515.png (523KB, 724x700px) Image search: [Google]
1385909258515.png
523KB, 724x700px
>>7812766
Indirectly make fun of her so she will feel stupid but didn't feel offended and then go back to browsing pictures and listening to my beloved 2D waifu.
There is nothing more annoying than dump people trying to prove they are not dump.
>>
>>7812766
tell her to go away
also this thread belongs on /soc/ or /r9k/
>>
>>7814660
I'm sure the ladies love you
>>
>>7814421
Top kek retarded and a single mom, I would explain to her in a very simple way as if I was talking to a child how she is wrong and then ask her where the father is.
>>
>>7813839
I don't know shit about geology but wouldn't they end up on there because the shifting of tectonic plates causes the formation of mountains?

It's not that hard to think of a reason why stuff like this happens... It's like people who deny the existence of dinosaurs and the ability to create clones (that one sheep Dolly or Molly or whatever it was called).

>>7813331
Thanks for taking yourself out of the gene pool! One less person to compete with.
>>
>>7813438
*tips fedora twice
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.