[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hodge Conjecture: Solved!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: The Hodge Conjecture (1).jpg (2MB, 5098x6610px) Image search: [Google]
The Hodge Conjecture (1).jpg
2MB, 5098x6610px
Post.
>>
>>7810537
>3. So the manifold of F is undifferentiable.

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>7810537
>If a manifold is differentiable then it is smooth

This is wrong.
>>
>>7810560
>>7810553
It's still arguable. Ultimately, it is true that the polynomial equation that is differentiable is smooth, certainly in this particular case.

With reference to post 2, the relations of the manifold referred to in item 3 are similar to my first statement in this post.

More importantly, I do think that the intuitive type of statements in the pattern in the posted Hodge Conjecture proof is fun. However, only as playful activity. Really the proof is appropriate to this forum.

And so on. I thought we just joke on here?

Anyway, I am not going on here any more because the pattern of thinking on here as joking is just nasty and unreasonable - with reference to Christianity and rational interest and other types of valuable items.
>>
>>7810537
>F is any complex polynomial equation with irrational coefficients
except for when its not
>>
>>7810602
Comrade Victor! You sound a lot better. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: 1449365180242.png (17KB, 240x150px) Image search: [Google]
1449365180242.png
17KB, 240x150px
>>7810537
>get mildly excited because I think somebody knocked off another millenium problem
>it's just some memelord with one page of bullet points that don't even make sense
>>
>>7810879
You are stupid.
>>
>>7810848
Thank you. I am fine. How are you? I like compositions by Maurice Ravel. Do you?
>>
>>7810958
quite
>>
>>7810602
Have a go at goldbach pls
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.