[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You rage you loose Pseudoscience edition. https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1c96f3844.png (263KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
1c96f3844.png
263KB, 570x428px
ITT: You rage you loose

Pseudoscience edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaDeiBRifm8
>>
You do know germ theory, plate tectonics, atoms, heliocentrism used to be considered pseudoscience?
>>
>>7801072
I'm not mad... just sad bro
>>
Yea i saw this a couple days ago. It made me feel embarrassed for taking this shit slightly seriously three years ago
>>
New age hippies gonna hippie
>>
File: nofucks.jpg (131KB, 660x690px) Image search: [Google]
nofucks.jpg
131KB, 660x690px
>>7801097
Go on... defend them. I'd be willing to listen t your rationalizations for that shit.

It's on par with flat earther arguments.
>>
>>7801072
You just know that internet kiddies are eating this shit up because it looks like stuff from Newgrounds.

Anyways, I popped a Clonazepam not too long ago, it's chemically impossible for me to rage. Is that considered cheating?
>>
>>7801136
I didn't watch the video but now that I have I will rescind my statement, thank you. It was not the pseudoscience I was expecting.
>>
File: 6c0.png (596KB, 2441x1981px) Image search: [Google]
6c0.png
596KB, 2441x1981px
>>7801154
how does the color seven taste?
>>
Only way to troll new age hippie science is to make competing sacred geometry theorems to contradict what they claimed.
>>
>>7801186
I can't speak stupid well enough to fake hippie science.
>>
I would be mad, but they made some good points about the mysterious nature of the moon. I also made a thread the other day about the apparent perfect harmony of our solar system in regards to supporting life on earth. This moon business further solidifies the mysterious origins of this perfect set-up.

>Inb4 people tell me to kill myself for even hinting that some level of conscious design went into the creation of our solar system
>>
>>7801541
What's mysterious about it? It came from Theira or whatever crashing into the Earth and the rocks and shit built up and formed the moon from the void and then it tidal locked with the Earth in a process of over a billionish years or something like that.
>>
>>7801072
>>7801072

Recently I discovered that there is actually a group of people who believe the Earth is flat. I visit their website at theflatearthsociety.org and have never been so bothered by something. This is surely the pinnacle of human stupidity.
>>
>>7801097
No?
They were scientific ideas at first, based on scientific education which explained some things better than the common explanation.
While this is just some shit made up by illiterate and willful ignorant people on the toilet.
If you really cannot spot the difference im sorry for you.
>>
>>7801195
Sacred geometry isn't hippie science, it's math quackery

>he does math without reals!.jpg
>>
>>7801072
I'll summarize for people that don't want to waste 11 minutes.

The moon is an artificial construct created by some elder race of higher beings to save and harmonize Earth after it was knocked out of orbit by a collision with Nibiru.

NASA has stated the moon's existence is a total mystery, and in 1969 tests showed the moon noticeably reverberating for hours upon impact by probes, as if hollowed with hydraulic dampers beneath the surface.

Why do we only ever see one side of the moon? It was designed as such.
>>
>>7801072
>ITT: You rage you loose
Is this 2010 /b/?
>>
>>7801556
Probably has something to do with tides and a perfect tuning theory.
>>
While I don't subscribe to the OP video's premise, I will observe that the phenomenon of eclipse and the relative optical size of the Sun and Moon does warrant an eyebrow raise.
>>
>>7801136
I recently saw someone unironically defending flat earth theory in YouTube comments. I was at a loss for words.
>>
OK, the moon is not a fucking mystery. It is a proto planet locked in orbit around the earth. Our solar system is not specially created for life. The life that exists on earth is a product of those circumstances. If circumstances were different life may or may not have evolved here the same way.

Also we aren't special, as evidenced by the number of visible stars and galaxies in the night sky alone. The probability of life on earth and earth like planets in the galaxy has to exist by mathematical probability alone.

God damn it I lost op, I lost big-time.
>>
>>7801541
>perfect harmony of our solar system in regards to supporting life on earth
Think of it another way. If there wasn't this perfect harmony, you wouldn't be here.

Life started because everything was just right, not the other way around.
>>
>>7801733
Why? Have you ever seen an eclipse anon?
Many times the shadow of the moon does not cover the earth. Well intact it never covers the entire day side of the planet.

That part of their animation instantly fucking g bugged me.
>>
>>7801567
Yeah, they refuse to accept that you can prove the earth is spinning with 2 toilets and a telephone call to the opposite hemisphere.
>>
This one is really bad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0c5yClip4o
>>
>>7801072
>>>/x/
>Pseudsuicide General
>>
>>7801707
Literally Wat.

I'm so overwhelmed by this creative bullshit that I don't even b know how to respond
>>
>>7803939
Don't watch this unless you want to kill yourself and the human race with it.
>>
>>7803939
energy equals the speed of light
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>7803939
c'mon, it's not even a pseudoscience, it's complete bullshit - they're not even trying to sound scientific.
>>
>>7803939
Made it to 1:54
You were right, that WAS really bad
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.