[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think his IQ is? Seriously, I can't find evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bill Gates.jpg (120KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Gates.jpg
120KB, 1200x800px
What do you think his IQ is?
Seriously, I can't find evidence on the internet. Is it safe to say it's over 200? Top 3 smartest people ever?
>>
You don't "have" an IQ, you get a score on a test. On different tests you'll get different scores. Bill Gates has probably never taken an IQ test.

To convert your question into one that isn't dumb, yes, he very very smart. No, he is not one of the "smartest people ever," because there is no such thing.
>>
>yfw Bill Gates was a math major and not a CS major
CS fags BTFO
>>
>>7800547
>bragging about the "major" of a guy who didn't give two shits about school and dropped out
>>
IQ scores mean fuck-all.
>>
>>7800580
They do mean something. If you have a low IQ score you're unlikely to be successful. Average and above doesn't guarantee anything but it opens up the possibility.
>>
>>7800543
Yes he did take an IQ test. He himself said so right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IA6unAF51A
But

It's nice to pull assumptions out of your ass and then calling ME dumb?

He doesn't mention a score, just that he's good at "goofy" IQ questions. Wonder what that means.
>>
File: tumblr_n26tjndlmj1s7j7blo1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n26tjndlmj1s7j7blo1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x495px
I wish there was a real test to truly test someones mental capabilities without it being a load of fucking bullshit.
>>
He was smart, but I don't know about being a natural genius.

He was bored with school and had no friends until the age of 13 when his parents, who were big public education advocates, enrolled him in a private school where he flourished. His mom also quit her job to raise her children but still worked for charities and corporate boards, where she would take Bill with her.

At his private school he met Paul Allen, who he would later found Microsoft with. Bill Gates spent thousands of hours on the computer programming and even discovered a glitch that would allow him to stay past the time limit, imposed by the company providing the computers. He had his computer privileges revoked but was given them back when him and Allen offered to debug the program for the company.

Allen and Gates started a company in 1970, when Bill was 15 and Allen was 17, which they then sold for $20k.

He scored 1590/1600 on the SAT, which he would often brag about.

Gates and Allen remained close friends even though they went to different universities. They were interested in some company making mini-computers. Gates and Allen said that they had created software that would run on these computers that they had never even touched before. They were told to demonstrate it in 2 months, so Gates and Allen spent the next 2 months creating this software without having the opportunity to test it. It turns out that the software worked perfectly. Gates dropped out (and Allen had already dropped out) and went to work for this company. Then Gates and Allen founded Micro-Soft.

>end shit summarizing of a summary I wrote down while looking at his biography

So as you can see, Gates was really smart, but there's more to it than that. He had great parents and was lucky enough to meet Allen, who was lucky enough to meet Gates. He wasn't afraid to break a few rules. He wasn't afraid to work hard.

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation, and Gates was very lucky.
>>
>>7800645
How does mentioning your IQ make you a loser? If you a have a high IQ and you're successful, you're not a fucking loser. Ta-da!

le wheelchair genius strikes again
>>
he was a great businessman/thief
>>
>>7800645
Considering the big bang theory is worse than flat earth and anyone who believes it has an IQ lower then 70, Mr hawking would be right in not caring about exposing his IQ. Anyways, off topic.
>>
>>7800822
why is the big bang shit?
>>
>>7800543
thats just because you scored very low on your test bitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.