[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw the mean IQ of doctors in the U.S. is 114 >Mfw that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sweatingpepe.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>Mfw the mean IQ of doctors in the U.S. is 114
>Mfw that means there will be a substantial amount of doctors below that, some even in the 100-105 range.
>Mfw our lives are literally in the hands of brainlets
>>
If you're so smart, why don't you cure yourself, huh?
>>
>>7800059
>You have to be smart to be a doctor
When will this meme die? Memorization is easy, even easier when you can just check a database of info.
>>
>>7800065
because you can't write yourself prescriptions if you're not a doctor.
>learn2lobby
>>
>>7800065

You couldn't have made it more obvious that you're a medical student.
>>
OP, there's something you're forgetting. I don't care if my dermatologist is a brainlet. Just as long as the cardiologist that works next door isn't. Some things are easier and less important than others.
>>
>>7800212

That's kinda true, I guess.
>>
>>7800137
this to be quite honest family
>>
sad to say it OP, child prodigies are hard to find. Most of the people who hit higher I.Q. at adulthood are late bloomers who never got picked up by their schoolsystem in the first place.

Too many friends couldn't figure shit out and got put in remedial classes, which isn't bad for their learning but the people in those classes treated each other like shit even the teacher.

those people now know all kinds of shit about the economy and how to build fucking houses and stuff, I'm sure plenty of them could be doctors but they never got the A's while they were still developing. No one's going to pay for their shit now.
>>
>>7800059
Medical doctors are mechanics for the body. Do you care if the guy who fixes your car is a genius? Plus, anything above 100 is above average. Why is this board so hung up on IQ?
>>
>>7800137
Being a doctor isn't all about memorization. If you have something memorized too well all you need is one thing to be off one day and the whole routine breaks down. Intelligence comes from competence, and part of competence is memorizing what you need to progress in what you want because you know what you're doing.
>>
File: sjs.jpg (22KB, 248x331px) Image search: [Google]
sjs.jpg
22KB, 248x331px
>>7800212
Enjoy your misdiagnosed and mismanaged stevens-johnson syndrome / toxic epidermal necrolysis. Or cutaneous T cell lymphoma. Or melanoma. Etc.

Everybody disrespects dermatology until they need it.
>>
>>7800691
Because autism. Can't take the 4chan out of 4chan
>>
>>7800059
According to this the mean IQ of a doctor is 128

https://www.quora.com/Intelligence-Quotient/How-do-the-average-IQs-rank-by-profession-Which-professions-have-the-highest-IQs
>>
>>7800059
You're an idiot.
>>
>>7800212
actually clever
>>
>>7800059
>IQ

stopped reading right there desu desu senpai
>>
>>7800059
how can I get over my small IQ ? how do I get the smarts /sci/ ?
>>
>>7800065
Do they even cure you?
Or is it just to humour us before we die?
If only we could, heal ourselves
We wouldn't need to be hooked up to these machines
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.