[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta a question fellas: If space and time are one thing, therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: albert-einstein.jpg (179KB, 660x853px) Image search: [Google]
albert-einstein.jpg
179KB, 660x853px
I gotta a question fellas: If space and time are one thing, therefore moving in space I am also moving in time.If I was to stop all the energy in my body from moving in their own higgs boson field. Would I therefore be mass-less and not experience time like a photon?
>>
>>7799510

AIUI, this is the basis of electrogravitics and zero-point energy.
>>
>>7799517
care to elaborate a little, friend,
>>
>>7799517
Hnmm needs more quantum
>>
>>7799510
Stopping all the energy in your body from moving means that your Heinkel wave matrix would be orthogonal to the upper L'Hospital quantum limit, which would transform all elementary particles constituting you onto a 4D Poincare manifold. There are several hypotheses on what would happen afterward, the most prevalent theory is that you would exist in a superuniverse with complete control of all sub-universes, including the one we inhabit now.

As far as I know, the only (theoretical) method of achieving this is by extended defluxation of the MIMS-field using an Alcubierre drive, though no successful attempts at building the Alcubierre drive has been reported yet.

TL;DR: Most likely you become God.
>>
>>7799522

A taboo subject. I recommend doing some research with the topic "electrogravitics and zero-point energy" in your own time.
>>
>>7799510
>therefore moving in space I am also moving in time

It would be more accurate to say that there is no such thing as motion.
>>
>>7799510
You can't eliminate the interaction of the Higgs field to the fermions by just taking away all their kinetic energy. There will always be an interaction there.

The only way to undo the higgs mechanism and remove mass from fermions would be to pump enough energy into the vacuum (higgs field) to allow the field to exist at the value of zero, unbreaking the SU(2) symmetry that it has in the standard model. This value would have to extend over a large volume of space, making it very very costly; it would also be completely unstable, as there are multiple possible states of the field for such an energy, only one of which eliminates the symmetry breaking.

It's impossible, OP.

But yeah if you could remove all the mass from the particles in your body, they wouldn't experience time. You would also immediately disintegrate into a hyper-charged plasma and no longer exist as an identifiable entity.
>>
>>7799700
Underrated post.
>>
>>7799700

not enough memes, you should have mentioned solving the Barnett's Identity
>>
>>7799700
This is all assuming that you can use a class C Fujikawa-type stasis module to accelerate the anti-neutrino decay fast enough to produce a supersymmetric Micro Dyson sphere. Without that the upper L'Hospital quantum limit will spontaneously collapse before the wave matrix can reach proper orthogonality. It's just not practical with current technology
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.