[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What arrangement of 8 legs will have the most vaginas between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: RptdIwA.png (457KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RptdIwA.png
457KB, 647x1000px
What arrangement of 8 legs will have the most vaginas between them, assuming that vaginas will only appear between legs that are distance x apart?
>>
arrangement on what geometry?
>>
Actually, too easy a puzzle, the following arrangement seems to be the most effective yieldings fourteen vĂ¡ginias:
_O_O_
O_O_O
_O_O_
__O__

Presumably, this solution also extends infinitely, with 7 legs being a hexagon, then further legs layering gradually to make larger hexagons.
Anyone got better geometric puzzles?
>>
>>7799445
8 in what base?
>>
>>7799459
Base 9 or more, doesn't matter if it's a single digit number.
>>
A hexagonal bipyramid.
18 vaginas.
>>
>>7799468
Doesn't work, the pyramid tips are >x away from their nearest neighbours if the hexagon of legs has the legs spaced x apart.
Still, 3D arrangements does bring about a good point, while >>7799458 is probably an ultimate solution for 2D, there may be a better arrangement in 3+ dimensions.
>>
File: Hexagonale_bipiramide.png (32KB, 674x912px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagonale_bipiramide.png
32KB, 674x912px
>>7799468
Pic related. One leg per vertex.
>>
>>7799476
Then move the pyramid tips closer.
>>
>>7799479
Das gay mane
>>
>>7799479
Unless the pyramid tips are zero distance apart, then it will still be >x.
A valid solution if you're working on a purely mathematical basis, but if that solution is valid then it's also valid to have a 0-dimensional Ariel where all legs are the same distance apart and lie on the same point, giving a total of 36 vaginias.
>>
>>7799485
I see what you're saying. Make three alternating hexagon edges smaller than x, all others x. 15 vaginas?
>>
Pentagonal bipyramid of legs: Uses 7 legs, and if she is 3D (Only external vaginas) then she has 15 vaginas, and the last leg tacked on anywhere can bring that up to 18; the same number as the hexagonal bipyramid solution, but it works with a "realistic" being.
If we consider Ariel as a 4D being or allow her to have internal vaginas, she can have 19 vaginas by counting the fact that the two tips of the pyramid are x distance apart.
If she is both 4D and can have internal vaginas, we can place the 8th leg in such a way that she has 20 vaginas (in the middle of one of the tetrahedrons formed by the pentagonal bipyramid, displaced in the W dimension just far enough to make a 5-simplex.)
She does not need to have internal vaginas for this solution to count if she is 5 dimensional, bringing the current maximum (discounting the 0D solution) to 20 vaginas.

Maybe there's more...
Imagine...
>>
File: J02_600.gif (4KB, 281x170px) Image search: [Google]
J02_600.gif
4KB, 281x170px
>>7799500
Dammit, I was just going to suggest this.
>>
Damn, thought I found a better solution for 3D Ariel by sticking tetrahedrons on all faces of a tetrahedron, but it still has only 18 vaginas.
It's neater though, because it's symmetrical.
>>
File: Snub_disphenoid.png (58KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Snub_disphenoid.png
58KB, 512x512px
Snub disphenoid is also 18.
>>
The 8-dimensional solution is an 8-simplex, with a total of 36 vaginas, which is the maximum possible in Euclidean space.
>>
For nD cubic space where the sides loop at whatever distance is convenient, the number of possible vaginas increases massively.
Just throwing out a guess here, I think the maximum possible number of vaginas for such space is 3*n plus the optimal solution for n-1 dimensions. it is definitely at least that, maybe more. Imagine!
>>
>>7799468
>>7799477
>>7799500
>>7799504
>>7799516
>>7799511
sure, all these arrangement of legs yield far more vaginas than just a straight line of legs, but, where in these pyramids and disphenoids would the rest of Ariel's body go?
>>
>>7800357
>caring about other parts of the woman
>>
>>7800357
>>7800899
This.

OP, you don't mean to tell us that you are a homosexual right? You are like us right? You don't care about her face, eyes or feelings at all right?

Another question tho. Where dem titties?
>>
It's 4 vaginas you fucking idiots
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.