[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold the king of /sci/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REe aT2mWj6Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Behold the king of /sci/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REeaT2mWj6Y
>>
File: 1453264002852.jpg (23KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1453264002852.jpg
23KB, 380x380px
>>
File: Religion math.png (50KB, 488x398px) Image search: [Google]
Religion math.png
50KB, 488x398px
>>7798920
>math atheists

maximum autism
>>
>>7798920
When the Gödel theorem first appeared many mistook it for a paradox, like Russell's, a contradiction within a system of mathematics. Many included Russell himself, Wittgenstein and Zermelo, at least according to the traditional view, see however Russell's response to Gödel's incompleteness theorems for a different view. The issue was that the paradox only arises if one mixes the levels of language. Gödel sentence is unprovable in the object language, the proof that it is nonetheless true is done in the meta language, if one properly distinguishes between the two the paradox disappears, and we uncover an interesting property of the object language. Russell, Wittgenstein and Zermelo were presumably thinking universalistically, within an all encompassing logical system.
>>
>>7798920
How does this guy cope with basic calculus even?
Does he believe that circles just don't exist since pi doesn't exist (according to him)?
>>
>>7799087
He closes his eyes and involuntarily shed's a tear as he just "lets it happen" then sits on the shower floor sobbing and feeling dirty for three hours
>>
>>7798929
bwahahaha
haha
>>
File: 1427226175606.jpg (17KB, 308x313px) Image search: [Google]
1427226175606.jpg
17KB, 308x313px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIpnzLQtTQ
>>
>>7799087
>Does he believe that circles just don't exist
They dont, they are arrangements of n-gons
>>
>>7799801
We must rename the circle "infinitygon" for minimal language distortion.
>>
>>7799087
>circles "exists"

anyway, he defines pi as the to be value of some definite integral and for this there is some algorithm computing approximations.
>>
File: fuck_bre.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_bre.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
Someone pls make a webm with sound of 35:15
>>
>>7798920
is this the Pierro Scaruffi of /sci/
>>
I think he may be onto something. it seems somewhat intuitively correct, as i think about my understanding of math. im no expert, but i do have an 800 math sat score, and my dad was an actual rocket scientist. however, i failed at calculus, so i am in fact an idiot.
>>
>>7799087
calculus is an approximation, so is his idea. a circle may be real, but saying we know the identity of each point on the curve of a circle may be false. we dont know, our minds always extrapolate a line that "IS" the circle. sort of a form of reification.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.