[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking the SAT this weekend, what can I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: whatsshenmue-3.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whatsshenmue-3.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
Taking the SAT this weekend, what can I expect?
>>
>>7798285
>what can I expect?

An underage ban
>>
>>7798290
/thread
>>
>>7798285
a joke
>>
>>7798285

LMAO. You must be a dumbass to be stressed out for the SAT. I took it in once sitting, no studying. 2310. gg no re dipshit
>>
>>7798290
kek
>>
>>7798290
/fuckingthread
>>
If you don't already know what to expect, you can expect to get you ass kicked.
>>
>>7798285
Keep in mind, OP, that the test has been redesigned since all these faggots took it.

You probably won't get much help here.
>>
>>7798438
no its the last test before they redesigned it
>>
>>7798285
Honestly, how the fuck do you gotta go fast 2 pages of essay in 25 minutes?
>>
>>7798467
>Know how to write a decent essay in 25 minutes
>If you are an avid reader, you already have an advantage as far as vocabulary and reading speed
>Know basic math

More than anything, I hope you practiced. The SAT is a logic test more than anything. The more you understand the SAT Writer's logic patterns, the better you do
>>
>>7798285
A standardized test that follows a predetermined set of rules. It helps to know how the test works and how to prepare for it before taking it. Also, go into it calmly and not worried; you'll do awful if you're nervous.
>>
>>7798285
>standardized test this late in the academic year
>high school junior or less
My advice to you is to not worry and enjoy your youth OP, don't spend your time browsing this horrible place
>>
>>7798359
How? I only got 15 on mine.
>>
if you've taken any standardized test you've taken the SAT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.