[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please leak any secret nasa alian footage of the moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

Any classified material from the inoffical apolo 18-20 Missions would be very nice. Ultra High Resolution (unedited) would be rewarded with global chaos. :-)
>>
File: 1291_1r7A[1].jpg (125KB, 920x618px) Image search: [Google]
1291_1r7A[1].jpg
125KB, 920x618px
Herez 200% scientifically proven leaked extraterrestrial photos.
To see the full gallery, click : >>>/x/
>>
File: Moon landing.jpg (48KB, 499x663px) Image search: [Google]
Moon landing.jpg
48KB, 499x663px
Here is a photo of the moon landing.
Nothing unusual about it is there?
Untill you ask yourself one question.
Who took the photograph?
>>
>>7797488
:O
>>
>>7797495
Yeah.
In my opinion they faked the landing.
But it's funnier to claim aliens.
Anyways.
Short vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZzFemBUJQ

Long vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3jrLXkuKcw

One of my favorite pionts brought up is the van allen belt.
It seems to be an issue for us today.
How was it not an issue for them then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
>>
Michael Collins, and a bunch of little green men. What? Are you stupid?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11
>>
>>7797488
>Who took the photograph?

Pilot Stuart Roosa in the Command/Service Module.
>>
>>7797548
This photo here >>7797488 is of Apollo 14, not of Apollo 11.
>>
>>7797558
So there was two seperate modules?

That would explain the pic, but why send two?
Was one a backup, or was it just there to take pics?
>>
>>7797562
Uhm, maybe to take them back to earth?
>>
Rolllllllling
>>
File: 36699695.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
36699695.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>7797333
>>
>>7797569
I thought the one that landed took off and left.
Is it still there?
How did they get to the other one?
>>
File: Image-of-Lunar-Landers.gif (15KB, 461x370px) Image search: [Google]
Image-of-Lunar-Landers.gif
15KB, 461x370px
>>7797562
So they could leave fuel and equipment they would need to get home in orbit instead of taking it down to the lunar surface and blasting it back up again.
>>
>>7797579
Fair enough.
Pic is explained.

Now what about them van allen belts?
>>
File: What are they ashamed of.jpg (103KB, 1307x683px) Image search: [Google]
What are they ashamed of.jpg
103KB, 1307x683px
Aside from the issue of the van allen belts, one of the things I found most convincing was this interview.

At arround 23:20 mark there is a press confrence.
Notice the look of shame on their faces.(pic also related)
They sitting there looking like they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.
They just got back from the moon.
They are fucking heros.
Motherfuckers should be proud as shit, but they aren't.
Why?
>>
>>7797604
Sorry wrong vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3jrLXkuKcw
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 235x214px
>>7797488
>>
>>7797612
Anon already explained this one.
>>7797558
>>7797579

I still think the whole thing was a hoax, but as far as that pic being evidence of said hoax, I'd say has been refuted.
>>
>>7797592
What about them, other than your desperate need to disbelieve in historical events?
>>
>>7797617
Well they seem to be an issue for us now, but they weren't an issue then.
Why not?
>>
>>7797615
>can't even understand the basic mission architecture without having it explained by anonymous internet people
>confidently believes that it's a hoax
>>
>>7797333
They found a transformer ship
>>
>>7797624
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to recognize bullshit when you see it.
>>
>>7797624
>>7797627
For example.
All of the official nasa photos show us an earth that is a perfect sphere.
Yet black science guy says the earth is an oblete spheroid.
They can't both be true.
Someone is lying.
>>
>>7797627
>muh flag waving
>muh light source
>muh reflections
>>
>>7797638
No bitch.
Muh van allen belts.
Go on and explain how they went through them before, and yet now see it as an issue.
>>
File: grom.jpg (34KB, 615x471px) Image search: [Google]
grom.jpg
34KB, 615x471px
it was made of cheese the whole time :OOOO
>>
>>7797643
VAB exposure was minimized by trajectory and they weren't as concerned/educated on the long term effects of ionized particle exposure.
>>
>>7797627
The entire point of science is that intuition and the feelings of uneducated people are often wrong. Science reveals reality, and it depends on evidence and reason, rather than gut feelings.
>>
>>7797650
Someone should tell NASA.
Because this guy seems to think its a serious issue.

Follow up question.
How did they get through this↓?
http://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield-against-harmful-radiation-1126
>Based on their data and calculations, the researchers believe that plasmaspheric hiss essentially deflects incoming electrons, causing them to collide with neutral gas atoms in the Earth’s upper atmosphere, and ultimately disappear. This natural, impenetrable barrier appears to be extremely rigid, keeping high-energy electrons from coming no closer than about 2.8 Earth radii — or 11,000 kilometers from the Earth’s surface.

>This natural, impenetrable barrier
>>
File: swe20184-fig-0002.jpg (16KB, 315x197px) Image search: [Google]
swe20184-fig-0002.jpg
16KB, 315x197px
>>7797592
>them van allen belts?
fwiw
>>
>>7797663
Again if it's such a non issue, why do they think that it is?

Is this guy just wrong then?

Just wait untill its at its low, like you did last time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpqn3Gb20&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>7797659
>doesn't understand the difference between magemnetically and physically impenetrable
>research into the shape of VAB started BY NASA to avoid exposure to the most intense parts
>shielded against outer VAB, which was far less radioactive
K bro. It figures that idiots who don't do research think they have a trump card when they really, really don't
>>
>>7797709
They do research, but the only sources they accept are loony Youtubers.
>>
>did NASA send another ship just to take a photo of the first ship

Wow, moon landing deniers are as dumb as flat earthers (although they're probably the same people to begin with anyway).
>>
>>7797615
So if the pic isn't evidence of a hoax, that makes it genuine right? So you concede if it's a genuine photo of a lunar lander why the fuck would you claim its a hoax? Do you think they just flew to lunar orbit, undocked the lander snapped a photo, redocked the lander to the command module and fly home without landing?
>>
>>7797627
>You don't have to be a rocket scientist to recognize bullshit when you see it.

Have you noticed that there aren't any rocket scientists calling bullshit, though? Or physicists? Or really any educated, technically competent people? Why do you think that is?
>>
>>7797604

They're just pissed off 'cause Neil kept farting in the command module.

That's why they don't send cabbage as astronaut food anymore.
>>
>>7797522
Yeah.
You are incorrect.
>>
>>7797637
The 'pear shaped' aspect is not discernable with the naked eye. The differences he was mentioning are at most a few dozen meters on an object 12,742 km (1km=1000 meters).
>>
>>7797831
How do you expect people to feed their confirmation bias with you making all this sense? It's just not fair to the idiots!
>>
>>7797709
>>doesn't understand the difference between magemnetically and physically impenetrable
I guess you don't understand that they supposedly sent radio transmissions through this impenetrable barrier.
Protip: Radio waves are electromagnetic radiation, which should be blocked by this barrier.

>>7797778
>So if the pic isn't evidence of a hoax, that makes it genuine right?

No.
Because it has a plausable explanation does not make it a genuine photo.
It still could have been faked.
Speaking of faked why was it so far away from the command module?
Woulden't it have been connected to the command module, before it disconnected.
It should have been below the one that supposadly took the picture, not off to the side, way away from it.

>So you concede if it's a genuine photo of a lunar lander why the fuck would you claim its a hoax?
Never conceded that the photo was genuine, only that it had a somewhat plausable explanation.

>>7797831
>Have you noticed that there aren't any rocket scientists calling bullshit, though? Or physicists? Or really any educated, technically competent people? Why do you think that is?

It would cost them their jobs, reputation, and possibly their lives.
>>
>>7798784
>It would cost them their jobs, reputation, and possibly their lives.

What about the ones who are already unemployed? What about the ones who don't work for the government?
What about the ones who work for governments who are US enemies and who love to speak out against the US at any opportunity?
What about the Russians, who were racing us to the moon and absolutely would have called out the US if they had faked their victory landing?
>>
>>7798784
>It would cost them their jobs, reputation, and possibly their lives.

And yet there are no ninja assassins coming after dullards on 4chan whose epistemology amounts to "it could have been faked" and "I don't believe".

Or are there?
>>
>>7798799
So can you not think for youself, or do you need a scientist to tell you what to think?

>>7798802
How about you fags address the real issues, and stop talking about who believes what.

Just because people believe something does not make it true.
>>
>>7798808
>real issues
>whining about astronauts not taking a photograph at the time that you would have, when you have no understanding of their procedures and have to be spoonfed middle school knowledge such as "the command module and lander are 2 different ships"
>>
>>7798813
Bitch please.

>>7798784
>>>doesn't understand the difference between magemnetically and physically impenetrable
>I guess you don't understand that they supposedly sent radio transmissions through this impenetrable barrier.
>Protip: Radio waves are electromagnetic radiation, which should be blocked by this barrier.
>>
>>7797667
Watch your own video dumbass, the only reason the Van Allen Belts are a concern is because they can damage the advanced electronics in modern spacecraft. Apollo did not depend on such advanced electronics and not as much shielding was necessary because radiation levels were low.
>>
>>7798808
>or do you need a scientist
I already am one, but I do also value the opinion of other scientists throughout the world.

Of course, I'm obviously just saying all of this to protect myself from the Obama's squad of assassins, right?
>>
>>7798817
If someone provides information that demonstrates that radio waves can go beyond the Van Allen Belts, will you accept that the moon landing was real, or will you just move on to your next excuse?
>>
>>7798817
What makes you think the Van Allen Belts block radio waves? You're just making this shit up as you go along aren't you?
>>
>>7797488
Ayyy lmaos, obviously. What are you? 3 years old? What kind of stupid question is that? Still living in 2044 are you? Idiot.
>>
Say Neil Armstrong backwards.
Heres some help

gno rts m AlieN

Know- its- an- alien-
>>
>>7798879
>>7798895
I never said the van allen belts block radio waves.
I was refering to the "plasmaspheric hiss" in the article I linked.
see >>7797659
http://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield-against-harmful-radiation-1126

Protip: It is a shield against radiation in that it blocks it.
I think the term was "impenetrable barrier".

So my question was. How did they manage to communicate to and from the moon?

See also↓
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave
>Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths
>electromagnetic radiation
>>
>>7798936
>Electrons
>radio waves
They're different things.
High energy electrons are blocked by the "plasmaspheric hiss" as you claim. The radio waves are not. This is why radio astronomy works.
>>
>>7797522
>muh van allen belt

do you even know what it is?
>>
>>7798938
Radio astronomy doesn't really exist. It's just a massive conspiracy perpetrated by the entire scientific community.
>>
>go to moon one time
>never go to the moon again even though it could have easily gave birth to a golden age for scientific advancement.

Its like see that there's an ocean and knowing that there's untouched land on the other side and not wanting to traverse it. Literally makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>7799043
It is less like going to a land on the other side of the ocean, and more like going to the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>7798936
>article talks about plasmasphere being impenetrable to electrons
>oh well if it's "impenetrable" it must block radio waves
>I'm literally mentally handicapped
What makes you think the plasmaspheric hiss block radio waves? You're just making this shit up as you go along aren't you?
>>
>>7797488
they used a long selfie stick and photoshopped it out. NASA invented selfie sticks for this purpose and eventually the tech was leaked to the Chinese manufacturers years later.
>>
>>7799043
>could have easily gave birth to a golden age for scientific advancement

How? If there really was nothing on the moon except more moon, there's really no point in going there. Until fission is viable and we need to mine deuterium, moon rocks have no practical use. It's really expensive to go to the moon and there's not much of a monetary gain at all.
>>
>>7798964
I work with a radio wave telescope, so yeah, it really exists.
>>
>>7797620
We have better understanding of radiation and radiation shielding now. Back then, they were literally in a metal box strapped to a bomb.
>>
>>7797620
I just watched the video. The reason we didn't need shielding back then was because we navigated around the Van Allen belts. They have large gaps between them, but it makes the mission far less efficient and harder to time. If we want a reusable craft that can be launched when we want, we have to be able to put it through the belts instead of having to figure out how to go around them. Again, the original missions were specifically planned to go through the weakest bands of radiation, but at the cost of timing and fuel, along with the amount of time they were able to stay on the moon.
>>
>>7797608
gawd, the only thing telling me this is a lie is the way both jumped when he said "i dont recall" they are so stressed out about being found out. look at their hands, they should be enjoying not feeling as in an interrigation. i guess it is fake
>>
File: somebody_else_is_on_the_moon.jpg (28KB, 415x785px) Image search: [Google]
somebody_else_is_on_the_moon.jpg
28KB, 415x785px
>>7797333
>Please leak..
done
>>
File: apollo18.png (284KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
apollo18.png
284KB, 480x480px
the mission they never talk about
>>
>sci taking bait this hard
>>
>>7799230
>muh money

when will this shitty excuse die?
>>
>>7799734
Money spent on sending astronauts to a dead moon could be better spent on pretty much anything else.
>>
>>7799734
THERE IS NOTHING ON THE FUCKING MOON. YOU CAN SEE IT THROUGH A FUCKING TELESCOPE. ITS JUST A BUNCH OF SHITTY ROCKS. WE'VE BEEN THERE TOO MANY TIMES AND HAVE GAINED ALL THE "SCIENCE" WE NEED.

When will the shitty, "why would NASA drop such a lucrative moon mission program" excuse die?

Also, why did we never go back? Because the government had only provisioned funding for 13 missions. Look it up, we voted on it way before the program was even created.
>>
>>7800233
>Because the government had only provisioned funding for 13 missions
Dumb argument. Just because the govt funded an initial 13 missions, doesn't mean they cannot fund further missions in the intervening 50 years, as we science learns more about the universe and new questions come up.
>>
>>7800233
we know that moon has strange artifacts. we can go check up on them.
>>
>>7800289
Fine, please, tell me what is left to "discover" on the moon. Where's all the science from the previous missions? What did they learn? Do you even know? They did the same job the Mars rovers do now. We sent people to compete with the USSR. We could have just as easily sent robots. The stuff we learned from the mission was almost entirely learned in space, in the intermediate stages of the mission. We learned how to consistently send someone to the moon and back. Once we figured though out, there's really not much more we can learn from going there that a cheaper robot couldn't learn.
>>
>>7799798
>muh money could be better spent on
>military-industrial complex
>>
File: VenusFlybyCutaway.jpg (280KB, 1561x984px) Image search: [Google]
VenusFlybyCutaway.jpg
280KB, 1561x984px
>>7800289
Am I the only one who thinks that further Lunar Exploration was the least interesting of the various proposals to extend the Apollo Program?

pic related
>>
>>7800955
>Am I the only one
yeah, pretty much
>>
>>7798936
This nigger thinks electromagnetic radiation is the same thing as beta radiation.

"Protip":visible light is electromagnetic radiation.

You are a god damned fool.

Please cut your balls off before you pollute the gene pool any further.
>>
AYYY
>>
>>7799231
>literally what a conspirator would say
>>
>>7797592

>oh no muh particle radiation
>let me just put up this piece of foil to shield myself
>>
>>7800955

Those SaturnV rockets were fuckwin awesome. Supposedly just the fuel pump on each F1 rocket engine produces 50000 horsepower, so 250000HP just to pump the fuel for the first stage.
>>
I dont believe in aliens. Or conspiracy theories. Here is the Chinese Cang'e 2 photo compared to NASA original. Obviously NASA is real.
But I have to ask myself why the Chinese are putting a lander on the dark side of the moon.
>>
>>7801931
Explain the image please.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>7800955

Damn son, could have lead to floating habitations in the one atmosphere pressure point high up in venuses' atmosphere.

The easiest way to have a base on another planet but all you landlubbers cry 'but muh mars'

>tfw no mutinous bounties in flying airships in the sky ocean of Venuses Windy Broth.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.