[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /sci/ I just found out that my physics teacher hates physics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: resultant.gif (1KB, 210x96px) Image search: [Google]
resultant.gif
1KB, 210x96px
Well /sci/ I just found out that my physics teacher hates physics and hates my class... That explains why she was such an awful teacher.. How have yours day been?
>>
Anyone of you that have had that one teacher who sucked?
>>
>>7794128
>>7794144
>posters: 1
samefag
>>
uh vectors are additive so i dont understand??
>>
>>7794128
Every teacher in grade school hares their job. Don't worry you'll get used to it.
>>
>>7794226
yeah i agree. dealing with little shits all day i would hare my job too.
>>
>>7794128
It can't really be that bad. I had an astronomy teacher in high school who also taught physics before my astronomy class. He had wrote kinematic equations on the board that said
sqrt(v + v_0) = sqrt(v)+sqrt(v_0)
I had to square both sides to show him that the manipulation didn't work.
>>
>>7794493
*he taught a physics class in the period before my astronomy class
>>
>>7794144
Yeah, my vector calc teacher back in HS asserted the opposite vector of AB is -BA. Almost got a detention for arguing back.

Fucking cunt, women shouldn't be allowed in STEM.
>>
Same professor that gave me a B+ for getting a 97 and a 114 (out of 100) on the midterm and final is teaching my discrete math course this semester. :<
>>
I had a physics teacher like that in high school.

He told us the universe was 4.5 billion years old and that the earth was younger and was adamant that he was correct when a student said something. I think the teacher was on coke or speed or something, all he did was talk really fast and get confused at basic colinear vector problems.
>>
>>7794168
>being this new
>>
>>7794128
>posts pic of first problem tackled in first basic physics course

Most people who have a phd in physics dont want to teach the basic boring shit to the average retard

Would you like to teach toddlers to walk til the end of time?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.