[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does the 'random' behaviour of particles just stem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: math_number.jpg (1MB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
math_number.jpg
1MB, 1000x719px
So does the 'random' behaviour of particles just stem from the the fact that the momentum of the particles they hit is basically random?
>>
>>7790195
bump
>>
>>7790195
>so randomness stems from randomness?

Truly a deep conclusion that you must have spent years, NAY, DECADES constructing. You are definitely, the einstein of our time. A genius to rule over everyone else. Please apply to MENSA and CERN right away, humanity needs GREAT THINKERS like you at the top of the pyramid.
>>
>>7790456
>pithy straw man
Ayy
>>
>>7790459
>straw man

>So does the 'random' [something] just stem from the the fact that [other something] is basically random?

OP - Great thinker of 2016
>>
>>7790464
Yes but you said randomness and randomness when mine was " 'random' " and "basically random", clearly the way I stated it was more nuanced than your rendition of what I wrote; you reduced the nuance apparent in your rendition thereby making myself easier to knock down. This is a classic straw man.
>>
>>7790471
>So does the 'random' [coin tosses] just stem from the the fact that [the momentum of the air particles the coin hits] is basically random?

Me - Great thinker 2016
>>
>>7790195
What makes you say it's "basically random" ?

There is a very good reason for each momentum held by each air particle at any time, due to deterministic laws of physics, but we can't monitor it.

Only very few things are "random", such as nuclear decay. Everything else that we call "random" is deterministic.

Whether I answered your question or not, you really need to phrase what you ask more clearly in the OP post.
>>
>>7790486
Shut the fuck up, I'm the greatest thinker of 2016.
>>
>>7790500
This is the cancer that is modern /sci/
>>
>>7790517
The cancer is people who can't google their fucking questions before coming here to have a discussion and then get offended when I mock them for it.
>>
>>7790517
>>7790520
To take my point one step further. I copied OP and just pasted it on google

https://www.google.com/#q=So+does+the+%27random%27+behaviour+of+particles+just+stem+from+the+the+fact+that+the+momentum+of+the+particles+they+hit+is+basically+random%3F

Seriously, the original post looks like a fucking google search and there you have it. Talk about quantum particles, quantum entanglement, the uncertainty principle. It is all there.

But NO. OP had to fucking come to sci and waste our time asking us when there is plenty of material outside.

Yeah, good fucking job. And I don't know if you are OP or someone defending OP but either way, fuck off because you are retarded.
>>
>>7790195
No, it comes from a quantum spectrum of momentum states
>>
>>7790581
>quantum spectrum

Oh boy, someone just had a very fun time watching those veritasium and vsauce videos!
>>
>>7790195
No. It's observation bias.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.