[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been sent back in time to the medieval age with nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: davinci.jpg (457KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
davinci.jpg
457KB, 1920x1200px
You have been sent back in time to the medieval age with nothing but your clothes. You have sought out a leading academic of the age. You offer knowledge in exchange for food and shelter.

How do you explain the following to him:

Evolution

Electricity

Flight

Light

Time
>>
>>7789847

Evolution
>sex, food, and time
Electricity
>arrows, dots, and squigglies

Flight
>more fucking arrows

Light
>squigglies, arrows, and dots

Time
>fuck you
>>
>>7789847
realize I don't speak a lick of medieval italian, let alone modern italian and starve to death

If I merely get sent back in time without my location being moved, I die in the vacuum of space. If I get sent back in time with me having the same location w.r.t. the earth, I'm in a very sparsely populated area of north america and I'm probably going to die alone.
>>
>>7789870
looks like you're going to die, sorry anon
>>
Alright, i think the first thing would be to show him that i'm inteligent and i'm not a mad guy trying to convince him of magic.
So the first step would be talk with him about math and geometry.
Then you have proved that you are intelingent, he might even believe that you come from the future. You show him newton's mechanics and with newton's mechanics you might be able to justify fight.
Electricity you introduce him into some basic concepts of electromagnetism, show how a magnet deflects the compass, create a generator to make electricity for deflecting compass and you do a lot of experiments to show him stuff.
Light he should alredy know optics, and explaining if it's a wave or a particle will be really difficult.
Evolution you are quite fucked up because the world hasn't been fully discovered so there aren't many examples and cases to make a full study, and bio sucks.
Time, he already knows what a clock is and i'm not going to explain relativity to him.
>>
>>7789847
>Evolution

Things happen because they can

>Electricity

Hair erection

>Flight

Fleshlight

Light

I'm fat

Time

Timey whimey woobly doobey goobledy gook
>>
>>7789847
/tg/ would give you better answers, you should ask them there.
>>
>>7789876
>I die in the vacuum of space.

This is what classical mechanics plebs believe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.