[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this statement scientifically accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is this statement scientifically accurate?
>>
Upvoted :^)
>>
>>7787793
No you fucking fag, humans aren't light bulbs.
>>
File: facepalmstatue.jpg (106KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
facepalmstatue.jpg
106KB, 1024x683px
>>7787793
>Knows it is joke
>Asperger mind still making me correct
The light bouncing off of them into your eyes has no connection with their intellect. So no.
>>
>>7787793
>>7787797
Unless you mean difference in melanin and whites being more intelligent than those of African decent, then yes.
>>
>>7787797
So you get the double meaning and still feel the desire to "correct" them? Doesn't that make you the stupid one that needs to be corrected?
>>
>>7787793

It's creative, only that. What if Im using a mobile phone and I can't see the other one?

>>7787796

Well you reflect light anon... thats like being a pseudolightbulb.
>>
>>7787802
Half of me, I suppose. The problem is, when you are on the AS and teach yourself to understand social conventions, your ASD still 'demands' that you reject it.
>>
>>7787805
Light-bulbs don't illuminate because they reflect light, that is a mirror, you fucking moron.
>>
>>7787808
Original light-bulbs function by heating an element inside which releases electromagnetic radiation (light being one of them) via a phenomena known as incandescence.
>>
>>7787793
Light and sound travel at the same speed in a vacuum
>>
>>7788237
the vacuum inside your head?
>>
>>7787797
Yet, in a moment of tragic ironically, you proved OP's image to be 100% correct.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.