[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why are you still here /sci/? If any of you were productive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: daily reminder.jpg (131KB, 1024x412px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.jpg
131KB, 1024x412px
So, why are you still here /sci/? If any of you were productive members of society and or had any ingenuity (besides shit posting) you wouldn't be here, in fact you wouldn't even know this shit hole of a website existed.
>>
>>7787050
because 4chan does make me happy and I am having fun

the lack of deep thought on this website doesn't justify a complete condemnation of ever using it
>>
>>7787050
It's the weekend, I'm tired of studying, and friends/gf are asleep.
>>
>>7787050

The maths guide in the sticky is really great. But I would bet my life that nobody has discovered it, read it and then carried it out fully.
>>
>>7787050
Been here for about 10 years now.

I come back because habits

I am grad student

Work tomorrow morning, lurking before bed
>>
>>7787076

I stopped 10 minutes into step 2
>>
>>7787050
Taking this attitude is just projecting your own shittiness onto a website.

4chan doesn't make anybody a failure. It just enables failures to piss their time away.
>>
>>7787090
This

Same can be said for reddit/facebook
>>
>>7787050
You rather that the creeps, deviants, freaks, and miscellaneous other human debris that inhabit 4chan were roaming the streets? (Myself unironically included.)

No, it's much better we are here...

Together...

Forever...
>>
File: 4284935330_a4ca62cf15_o[1].jpg (2MB, 2756x4134px) Image search: [Google]
4284935330_a4ca62cf15_o[1].jpg
2MB, 2756x4134px
>>7787101

o-oh anon-kun
>>
File: feel76.jpg (75KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
feel76.jpg
75KB, 636x781px
>>7787101
>>
>>7787050
If it wasn't for /b/ I would never have gotten laid.
If it wasn't for /fit/ I would have never started to train properly.
If it wasn't for /sci/ I wouldn't have studied maths.

There are many shit threads on /sci/ now I agree. But there are some (and used to be a lot more) really awesome threads that imparted knowledge to me that nobody in my family, my social circle, or my teachers could (highschool and college).

At best 4chan is a conversation with the ideal people from any background across the globe. At worst, it's people with inferiority complexes broadcasting their useless opinions because nobody IRL would want to hear them (see /pol/).

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, 4chan also. And if you don't like you can leave anytime (and come back anytime).
>>
File: MathMonk.png (659KB, 1600x1310px) Image search: [Google]
MathMonk.png
659KB, 1600x1310px
>>7787076
Here is another one. props to the anon who typed this out

>>7787050
I study and work and browse the internet before I go to sleep.
>>
Ever heard of multitasking?
>>
File: Study Guide.png (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Study Guide.png
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>7787152

Here's a handy image on the best ways to retain information.

Sources:
http://bjorklab.psych.ucla.edu/research.html
>>
>>7787152
You mean pseudo working you mong
>>
>>7787152
>Ever heard of multitasking?

Yeah, multitasking has been thoroughly debunked by researchers. Google it.

(Where do think you are, boy? This is /sci/ and we know what's BS and what's not.)
>>
>>7788478
Not a problem if I take notes. So I can process all the information.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.