[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no heaven and we are all going to die. Assume that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 469122042.jpg (229KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
469122042.jpg
229KB, 1200x800px
There is no heaven and we are all going to die.
Assume that is true.

Now how can we change that.
Imagine humanity far into the future. Time travel perfected, teleportation, growing of bodies, transferring of minds.

Can we in the future create heaven and save everyone that has died?
>>
>>7786877
Yes.
>>
>>7786877
>Imagine an imaginary world.
>Can we do x?

You can do anything you want in your imaginary world.
>>
>>7786877
>transferring of minds

You just answered your own question.

If we can transfer a persons mind into someone or something else, then there is no reason we couldn't place that said mind into a "heaven-like" simulation. Reminds me of the show Caprica.
>>
>>7786906
The show copied and pasted, while I want to cut and paste.
>>
>>7786925
Cutting and pasting is the same thing as copying and pasting. The only difference is that original is destroyed as soon as you copy it.

By the way, the next time you blink the "original you" is going to die and a copy will take your place. You will think you are the original you, but that's just because of your copied memories. DON'T BLINK IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE LIVING.
>>
And... we could also transfer minds into a virtual hell, where they are continuously tortured. (Ian m banks - surface detail).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.