[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 셀 애니메이션__traoni.gif (99KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
셀 애니메이션__traoni.gif
99KB, 350x210px
Are we the first civilization to reach this level? Not judging by the observation, cause light is too slow
>>
>>7786432
I remember from the KIC threads that we were possibly one of the earlier civilizations that came into existence that we can see in our observable universe. Otherwise we could have detected the EM signals from their energy usage coming from other planets
>>
>>7786432
Not necessarily the first, maybe one of the first.

https://planetologist.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cirkovicvukotic_20081.pdf
>>
File: moon_leak.jpg (37KB, 582x459px) Image search: [Google]
moon_leak.jpg
37KB, 582x459px
Dr. John Brandenburg: Of all the pictures I've seen from the moon that show possible structures, the most impressive is a picture of a miles wide rectilinear structure. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldn't be there. As somebody in the space defence community, I look on any such structure on the moon with great concern because it isn't ours, there's no way we could have built such a thing. It means someone else is up there.

www.collective-evolution.com/category/alternative-news/exopolitics/
>>
File: k-scale.png (1KB, 170x56px) Image search: [Google]
k-scale.png
1KB, 170x56px
>>7786432
We're currently at about 0.73 on the Kardashev Scale. It is presumed we'll reach type I in about 100 years, give or take, depending on how fast our technology advances.. 500 million earth-like planets in the galaxy.
>>
>>7786546
post the artifact you're talking about
>>
>>7786432
Useless question.

Keep it to yourself and make your own ideas over time.
>>
>>7786546
>unusual geological structure
>probability of something forming that shape is low

>must be some extra terrestrial humanoids' doing! they must have travelled light years from their home to make some patch on the moon!
>of course the travel was easy thanks to their magnificient space drive and negative energy
>and with their space civil engineering and space bulldozers they burried themselve inside the moon, you just don't get it it's not just "a patch", they're undeground, space bulldozers man!

I wonder what's most plausible
>>
>>7786546
Well I believe the Chinese are going there now.
>>
File: 1452692242200.jpg (42KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
1452692242200.jpg
42KB, 600x374px
>>7786432
1) They suspect an 'alien superstructure' may be the reason a sun is DIMMING, so your question is flawed in the sense of light being too low, considering they suspect there might be aliens BECAUSE light is LOW.

2) We have only mapped/looked at a very small party of the OBSERVABLE universe, so we've seen a SMALL bit of a SMALL bit of a possibly infinite universe.

3) You are assuming that other aliens have the same need for a light source that we do, whereas they may have VERY different biology.

4) [See 2], the actual universe is FAR LARGER than the area we see, meaning there be other civilizations elsewhere out there.
>>
File: 1452692084700.gif (114KB, 891x707px) Image search: [Google]
1452692084700.gif
114KB, 891x707px
>>7788338
All in all, shut up.
>>
>>7788338

God, I FUCKING hate it WHEN people do THIS.
>>
>>7788423
I've been on FORUMS where people will HIGHLIGHT, UNDERLINE, BOLD, INCREASE SIZE, and COLOR what they perceive as Important and Relevant INFORMATION.

And I too HATE it. It is ANNOYING. And I wish they would STOP.
>>
>>7788423
>>7788433
Constant threads with people ASSUMING things about a possibly INFINITE universe, of which we can only ever see a SMALL amount of a SMALL amount because REALLY ANNOYING too. So fuck off.
>>
>>7788443
Doubt the universe is infinite.
>>
>>7788443

The only THING in this UNIVERSE that can possibly be INFINITE is the amount of DICKS up your ASS right NOW.
>>
>>7788455
>possibly
I doubt we'll ever know, so I said possibly.
>>
>>7788460
>>
File: Chang'e-2_Feb_2012.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chang'e-2_Feb_2012.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>7788327
The image from the Clementine mission is classified and cannot be shown.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.