[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard here what for serve the gravity waves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: untitled4.png (535KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
untitled4.png
535KB, 800x594px
retard here

what for serve the gravity waves?
>>
Could you repeat the question?
>>
Hold your horses fuckface. They aren't even confirmed yet.
>>
>>7785522
The might confirm general relativity, which would be awesome.
>>
>>7785522
A mass that moves arond a bigger one.
Ther's no proof that they exists
>>
>>7785533
>>7785525

imagine that confirm general relativity
what´s next?

what we can do with this innfo
can we travel space time ?
will found new kind of energy?
>>
>>7785541
Wait until they've been confirmed before bringing the 'what if' factor.
>>
>>7785547
just want to dream
>>
>>7785552
Take some dimethyltryptamine, you'll dream... you'll see Buddha.
>>
>>7785558
just want a reason to get hype,
>>
Retard here as well.

The idea of gravity waves is this. Within a continuous field of acceleration there exist a figurative center of mass (baryonic center). That is the locus of two accelerating bodies inertial masses. For the earth, and sun, it's within the interior of sun's volume. The periodic motion of the planetary bodies causes this area to wobble, thus translating perturbations across an accelerating frame.

I think... then again I'm a retard too.

>>7785540
As Zeno here put it. It is seemingly a figment of my hallucination.
>>
>>7785522
you best serve gravity with a large portion of electromagnetism.
>>
>>7785522
Basically its saying that when your fat ass mom hits the pool and tsunami waves ripple through the park, the same thing happens when your fat ass mom hits the bed and gravity waves ripple through the neighborhood causing kids and dogs to fly upward 20 feet momentarily.
>>
>>7785587
so with this info
we can create gravity, we can manipule it?
>>
>>7785623
With what info? "Gravity waves exist?" We know that already - GR predicts them, and we've observed star systems that appear to be losing angular momentum through gravitational radiation.

The reason gravity waves haven't been detected is that there basically is no known way to efficiently create them in a laboratory, so we have to look for gravity waves from catastrophic astronomical events like black hole collisions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.