[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with rubberbanding selfesteem? half the people i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1447685730197.jpg (897KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1447685730197.jpg
897KB, 1625x1117px
how to deal with rubberbanding selfesteem?

half the people i interact with are way lazier and dumber than me - if I have to work with them my confidence goes sky high.

the other half are much, much smarter than me, and talking to them makes me feel like an idiot braggart.

I literally dont know anyone who is at my level, so to speak, and as a result i dont know how smart I am. Am I an idiot with delusions of grandeur or a smart dude with shitty selfesteem? Do i need to push myself harder?
>>
for me personally, I just keep my head down and work hard and try to have fun while I am at it

I could say I am smarter than others, but everyone thinks that. And since Im not some great innovator and my life isnt astounding, I remind myself to just be humble

to answer your question
>most likely delusions of grandeur
>>
>>7783356
Stop caring.
>>
>>7783373

how?
>>
>>7783386
Base your psyche upon controlled anger, you more people make you feel inferior the more controlled anger you experience. This automatically increases the amount of resistance to the negative nature of it, making you stronger mentally.
>>
>>7783393
*the more
>>
>>7783393

wont that make you hate everyone smarter than you?

not good for interpersonal relationships...
>>
>>7783419
You never said you wanted to remain or become a people person. The hate simply makes you want to improve yourself and work harder. Anger is one of the strongest emotions.
>>
>>7783356
Are you me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.