[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: /sci/ comes up with a way to measure the real volume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1449638301621.webm (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449638301621.webm
165KB, 400x400px
>ITT: /sci/ comes up with a way to measure the real volume (excluding inflation) of the Universe
>>
>>7783026
>the real volume (excluding inflation)

What does that mean?
>>
>>7783026
put it in a body of water
measure displaced volume.

this is middle school physics bruh
>>
>>7783037
The actual volume/size of the universe, as it was pre-inflation. I'm not talking about "it was smaller than an atom!", I'm talking about some way to measure it relatively to something that isn't affected by inflation; a constant.

After that you can determine and possibly predict the rate of inflation. When you find that inflation variable, you can also determine the exact limit of the speed of light, for an example, since what we currently have as C is scaled up as space inflated.
>>
>>7783026
fart in its general direction then count the seconds till your dog walks in
>>
>>7783026
Triple integral
>>
>>7783083
Infinite volume.
>>
File: Ohwow.jpg (39KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
Ohwow.jpg
39KB, 562x437px
>>7783083
>When you find that inflation variable, you can also determine the exact limit of the speed of light, for an example, since what we currently have as C is scaled up as space inflated.
>>
File: Entropy.jpg (62KB, 430x539px) Image search: [Google]
Entropy.jpg
62KB, 430x539px
>>7783026
>asks the impossibe
>injects pseudoscience
>expects realistic answer
/thread
<- This is you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.