[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/, Im at a loss, I just watched a documentary of the Twin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 1-1050x460.jpg (102KB, 1050x460px) Image search: [Google]
1-1050x460.jpg
102KB, 1050x460px
/sci/, Im at a loss, I just watched a documentary of the Twin Towers and the impossible physics behind their collapse.

Is it true a building that tall 546m, was able to collapse that fast within 6 seconds?

I need help understanding the dynamics of the collapse. How is it possible, it cannot be recreated on floor models.

No this is not some meme, I want serious discussion.

Plus, how in the ever living hell could the Steel infrastructure of the Towers collapse so fast under oxygen choked heat?
>>
File: IMG_20160109_224524.png (262KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_224524.png
262KB, 512x512px
>>7782001
You win!
>>
>/sci/, Im at a loss
Yes, you already lost.

>No this is not some meme, I want serious discussion.
You came to a meme board. If you want serious discussion:
http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Exec.pdf
>>
>>7782001
>steel heats up
>steel expands
>steel sags
>steel crashes under weight
>>
>>7782001

These are good questions. I find it very odd, as well, that the 3 towers (1, 2 and 7) collapsed so quickly. That observation that 7 collapsed at free-fall speed for 2.25 seconds (source: NIST report) is at odds with standard physics and the official explanation of the 11 September attacks. If Building 7 was accelerating at free-fall speeds, then that means all of its gravitational potential energy was being converted to kinetic energy during that time period. This means there is no energy left to destroy the structure, pulverize the concrete, generate the smoke, etc. There is indeed a missing source of energy. Odd.
>>
File: madrid1.jpg (125KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
madrid1.jpg
125KB, 600x800px
>>7782029
I see, you assume the heat was enough to make the metal collapse within it's own infrastructure. interesting.

However, this information cannot possibly be true, look at the Madrid Fire in 2005, a Tower on fire did not collapse under similar conditions.
>>
>>7782042
>No aeroplanes were harmed in the starting of this fire.
>>
>>7782042
that building is made out of concrete mate
>>
>>7782001

>How is it possible

It's not. We weren't told the whole story. Something like 90% of the German population believes there's more to the story than what we were told. In the US, I believe it's around 50%.
>>
>>7783304

Here's a German study:

>Poll in Germany: 89.5% doubt official version of 9/11

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=130962.0;wap2
>>
>>7782101

From the wiki:

"The fire spread quickly throughout the entire building, leading to the collapse of the outermost, steel parts of the upper floors[.]"

Fuck jet fuel, PAPER FUEL melts steel beams.
>>
>>7782032
Fucking hell, are you saying the towers were hit by gravity beams from space.. That explains EVERYTHING ! Genius !
>>
>>7783542

Well, we could make up outlandish explanations or we could compare this observation to the only other mechanism we know of historically that can produce what we saw: controlled demolitions. But no, we'd better throw that out too because the talking heads on the TV didn't say that's what happened.
>>
File: 1428020857218.gif (3MB, 319x244px) Image search: [Google]
1428020857218.gif
3MB, 319x244px
>>7782001
chemist here, jet fuel cant LIQUEFY steel beams (which it DID)
>>
>>7783323
>>7783304
Stop blindly believing polls. There are scientific methods to this as well you know. And I highly doubt that some rather unpopular magazine managed to get an even half decent survey done that's representative for a whole country.
>>
>Heat SAGS steel beams!
>Jet fuel CAN melt steel!
>Crushing weight
>I'm a chemist!
>Believe me, go to www.govcucksyou.gov.us.fbi and read their report
>All within 10 seconds!

Just remember that Ben Carson is a neuroscientist and still manages feats of majestic stupidity.

Seriously speaking though, I find it highly doubtful that those planes could cause the towers to collapse the way they did.
>>
>>7783891
>steel
You mean aluminum.
>>
File: WTC.jpg (71KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
WTC.jpg
71KB, 400x600px
>>7784067
The entire WTC complex was constructed primarily of iron, concrete and asbestos. All 7 buildings were brick shit houses and saying 2 aluminum airliners half full of kerosene took them all out is like saying a single flaming arrow can take out a 300 foot Redwood. Unpossible.

Truth be told, tenancy was plummeting and the towers had to be removed. Controlled Demolition Inc was asked to quote the job and they replied unpossible to do safely without evacuating the joint for miles around.

So the powers that be decided to do it themselves and Controlled Demo could do the clean up. Micronukes were detonated in the basements of WTC 1,2 and 6 after the gold was removed. WTC 7 where command and control operated was taken out at the end of the day with a classic controlled demolition as any 12 year old could identify.

Cognitive dissonance, a force to be reckoned with!
>>
>>7784111

I followed you until you said mini-nukes. Do you have any evidence for that? Why couldn't you just do the whole job with nano-thermite charges wrapped around the central core columns and wired to go off just below the falling section? Seems more feasible, and Occam's razor and all that.
>>
>>7784111
>micronukes
Just when I thought you people couldn't get more retarded.
>>
File: 1442361254818.png (987KB, 708x709px) Image search: [Google]
1442361254818.png
987KB, 708x709px
>>7784111
You had me until you said micronukes. It was a case of the same trick civilization has been using for thousands of years to rally the support of it's people for a massive undertaking. It happened to the Titanic, it happened to the fukkin injuns, and it's probably been happening since the beginning of fucking society and will continue to happen so long as society continues to keep happening. There is no rest from this vicious circus of circles.
>>
>>7784111
>Seems to a a reasonable post
>Gets you to start thinking
>Then mentions micronukes, which is obviously ridiculous
>Gets you to erase entire line of thinking
Nice bet hedging false flag
>>
>>7784111
I believe i could take out that redwood with a thermic lance though.
>>
>>7784111
yeah, no
I have no doubt in my mind that the government knew that these terrorists were in America, probably even plotting something

some of them had photos taken of them literally attending a terrorist conference in the few days before heading to America; they had a spiritual mentor here that Obama finally killed with unmanned drones a few years ago that we somehow never apprehended
>>
File: WTC6-aerial.jpg (145KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
WTC6-aerial.jpg
145KB, 750x600px
Did the documentary mention Building 6?
No?
Why not?
Not hit by aircraft nor debris, fckn destroyed.
>>
>>7785173
I speculate that the tonnage of material crashing down severely disrupted the foundations. But i dont really know.
>>
>>7785173
Building 6 or Building 7. 7 was the one that free-fell into its own footprint around 5:30 PM that day. The one that the BBC reported had collapsed before it did.
>>
This is Building 7.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
>>
>>7784064
>Seriously speaking though, I find it highly doubtful that those planes could cause the towers to collapse the way they did.
What's your more plausible alternative?
If someone planted bombs (controlled demolition), why didn't they just claim terrorists had planted the bombs?
Don't forget those planes were carrying enough fuel to keep well over a hundred tons aloft for hours, cruising at just under the speed of sound.
That's a shitload of energy, and it was all released in a matter of minutes.
There's really nothing surprising about the tower's collapse.
>>
>>7785042
>I have no doubt in my mind that the government knew that these terrorists were in America, probably even plotting something
I think they admitted that some people did believe that something was going to happen in the near future. The problem is that "the goverment" is not a single entity. The US has 17 different Intelligence agencies and they've never been the best at sharing information. So even though some people suspected something was going to happen soon, nobody had all the pieces to figure out exactly what that something was going to be or when it would take place.
>>
>>7786040

>Seriously speaking though, I find it highly doubtful that those planes could cause the towers to collapse the way they did.
>What's your more plausible alternative?

He doesn't have to have a more plausible alternative. He thinks the plane story is bullshit and it is. Just because he doesn't know exactly what happened, doesn't mean we default to the stupid plane story we've been forcefed for 15 years by the media, of which more than 90% is controlled by 6 corporations who all stand to gain from the policy that was to follow the 11 September attacks.
>>
>>7786016
>>WTC6-aerial.jpg
>>Building 6
>Building 6 or Building 7
retard or retarder?
>>
sage and report this thread
>>
>>7784111
this is obv a false flag

first giving legitimate arguments and then going full retard, making the legit points look equally retarded

fbi pls go
>>
>>7784111
>Micronukes were detonated in the basements of WTC 1,2 and 6 after the gold was removed
Nah, I heard they built a large hadron collier in the basement that turned into a black hole and sucked the tower down into it
>>
>>7784111
>300 foot Redwood
Honestly a 300 foot redwood would probably still be standing after being hit by a 747. Planes are basically paperweight.
>>
File: controlled_demolition_sml.jpg (33KB, 1000x320px) Image search: [Google]
controlled_demolition_sml.jpg
33KB, 1000x320px
forbidden questions
forbidden perceptions
farsight.org
9/11 Project
>>
>>7782042
Note that this building is a lot smaller
>>
>>7787587
Lol
>>
>>7786209
>He thinks the plane story is bullshit and it is.

I can assure you, planes crashed into those buildings.
>>
File: sd.jpg (17KB, 298x297px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
17KB, 298x297px
>>7784111
MICRONUKES
SEKUNORCIM
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.