[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may sound like an idiot when I ask this, but I am intrigued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: female-reproductive-system1[1].png (249KB, 885x696px) Image search: [Google]
female-reproductive-system1[1].png
249KB, 885x696px
I may sound like an idiot when I ask this, but I am intrigued now.

Can stem cells perhaps one day re-create a female reproductive system?

This could be used for male-to-female transsexuals and/or barren (cis) women.

I'm always fascinated by the possibility of re-creating human life and/or bodies. I want for someday for humanity to play God.
>>
Replacing a person's organs, maybe. Sexual transitioning, never. You can't just generate an x or a y chromosome from nothing. Even if you transplanted one from a person's mother or father into the stem cells, you still have the problem of every cell in the person's body having a different genome than what you transplant.
>>
Stop it Bruce, you'll never become a woman.
>>
>>7777880
There are already XY chromosome intersex women with functioning wombs. Chromosomes are not a barrier to functioning sex organs, even those of the opposite sex.

>you still have the problem of every cell in the person's body having a different genome than what you transplant.
What does that matter? You can already get organs donated from the opposite sex, and with anti-rejection drugs your body incorporates it just fine. Chromosomes are just instructions for cell division.
>>
>>7777880
I heard that chromosomes wouldn't play a necessary part.

>>7777882
Why did you choose to use the name Bruce?
Did you have a crush on Bruce Jenner?
>>
OP, this may become a reality in at least five years.

From a quick Google search on the matter.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/65286/20151123/pregnancy-reality-men-transgender-women-within-five-years.htm
>>
File: ff110127[1].jpg (17KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
ff110127[1].jpg
17KB, 360x272px
>>7777893
Men are physically stronger than women and now will soon make women obsolete.

This seems right to me.
>>
>>7777890
>>7777880
>>7777893

How about the creation of human bodies, for brain transplants, from scratch?

Wouldn't this be better than re-creating a FRS?
>>
File: victor-frankenstein.jpg (50KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
victor-frankenstein.jpg
50KB, 560x350px
>>7777876
>re-creating human life
Cease this madness Victor, pls
>>
>>7777891
He's the only person I know about that tried to turn into a woman.
>>
File: natural_matriarchy.png (24KB, 1142x208px) Image search: [Google]
natural_matriarchy.png
24KB, 1142x208px
I have this horrible feeling that the person in my image is actually correct.
>>
>>7777925
Are you new to 4chan? How did this person slip your mind?
>>
>>7777950
I've been here for at least 2 years, which means I'm still new but when I go to /b/ I tend to avoid going into the faggot posts, so no, I don't know who that guy is, but I've seen him along the thumbnails sometimes.
>>
>>7777977
I've been here since 2009 or so, on and off, and don't know what they're talking about either.

It can usually be ignored when someone asks if you're new, as spread of things between boards and the clustering that results usually leaves you with a patchwork of awareness. Unless it's something like Boxxy, or gorilla warfare.
>>
>>7777876
The only way would be to somehow transfer someone's consciousness to a body with a different genotype
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.