[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're all so smart, tell me how well these two cour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: banter.jpg (166KB, 1025x819px) Image search: [Google]
banter.jpg
166KB, 1025x819px
If you're all so smart, tell me how well these two courses will prepare me for any STEM field, particularly some form of plebgeneering, like civil/mech.

Number 1
http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/modules/mst124

Functions
Trigonometry
Vectors
Calculus
Matrices
Sequences
Complex numbers

Number 2
http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/modules/mst125

Number theory
Conics
Geometric transformations
Mathematical language and proof
Further calculus
Differential equations
Mechanics
Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
Combinatorics
>>
>>>/adv/
fuck off, we aren't your academic advisers
>>
>>7775977
sorry I'm not smart enough to answer your query

try going to /adv/, I hear they're smarter.

You fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>7775981

/adv/ is filled with a bunch of random shit, like guys asking whether their GF cucked them.
>>
They will help you learn the babie physics engineers use. Also, all of the algebra and geometry stuff will be very useful in various geometry problems you will encounter in your engineering courses
>>
>>7775989

Is the second course even necessary? Could I make due with the first one?
>>
>>7775977
If you're doing engineering then Number 1 for sure. Functions, trig, vectors, calculus, matrices and complex numbers are all things you might need for engineering but you'll learn vectors to complex numbers in university.

Number 2 has shit like number theory, conics, geometric transformations, proof, and combinatorics; all shit useless to most engineering.

The rest of the stuff in number 2 might actually be more useful than number 1 but you'll learn that in school. So focus on number 1 because you'll be expected to just know some of the material in that.
>>
File: pepememee.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepememee.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>7775989
>help you learn the babie physics engineers use
>babie physics engineers use
>babie physics
>>
File: good-goood.jpg (31KB, 553x401px) Image search: [Google]
good-goood.jpg
31KB, 553x401px
>>7775999

I was hoping just to take the first one, that way I can apply quicker.
>>
>>7775989
>>7775999
You guys are the reason this board is shit. Quit entertaining off topic posts and we wouldn't get "hurr durr giant stick is faster than light" clogging up the front page.
>>
>>7776018

If it wasn't for these guys, the board would be deader than it is now, you sperglord.
>>
>>7776019
it's far from dead.
But you're the cancer helping to kill it.
>>
>>7776101

>muhh burd cultuuur
>>
>>7775977
If you don't know what's required of you for engineering then you're pretty much doomed. I'd dropout now if i were you, unless you wanna get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>7776224

Most engineering students can't put up a shelf. Don't be silly, doofus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.