[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I convince my wife's son that he should study science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: blackscientist.jpg (49KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
blackscientist.jpg
49KB, 620x480px
How can I convince my wife's son that he should study science at university? He doesn't seem motivated challenge himself and just wants to go to his gf's place all the time.
>>
> my wife
jesus christ get off from 4chan you old ass guy. you shouldn't be hanging around image boards and shit if you have a family.
>>
You're probably too late, you have to foster an interest at a young age.

You can try now, but don't expect it to go well. Do something that looks impressive and is easy to do based on your field of study, e.g. if you're a chemist do an iodine clock, if you're a biologist build a 6ft model DNA helix with him. If you're not in any fields you can use, just get a teenager's chemistry set and do those with him.

Or watch Breaking Bad.
>>
You probably shouldn't ask 4chan advice on your son...
>>
>>7775157
>my wife's son
>Not "my son"

You fucked up.
>>
>>7775172
>your son
He's my wife's son
>>
>>7775194
you married with someone who had a kid ?
>>
>>7775157
>wife's son meme shitposting
>>
>>7775198
No she had him after we got married
>>
>>7775157
>my wife's son
kek, youre so disappointed you cant even say "my son" anonymously
>>
>>7775200
I know this is bait, but it's still pretty sad to think about that there are people who stayed with their wives after they cheated on them.
>>
>>7775157
If he's not motivated for science get him to do art or something he likes
>>
>>7775157
If you push him against his will he will fail and may never return.
You have to let him come to the conclusion on his own.
>>
>>7775157
>my wife's son

he got Chad's genes, he doesn't need no science, he'll pimp women and smart manlets like you will raise his offsprings
see if you can get him into engineering, if it fails put him in the air force, chicks dig fighter pilots
>>
>>7775230
His dad's name is Tyrone
>>
>>7775200
>>7775194
You gave this away too easily.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.