[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way/place to learn c++? And what prerequisites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1452301427004.jpg (235KB, 1051x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1452301427004.jpg
235KB, 1051x1416px
What's the best way/place to learn c++?

And what prerequisites will I need?

Thanks in advance senpai. I'd blow you to show my gratitude, but I'm not gay, sorry!
>>
The interwebz desu senpai.
>>
>>7773464

Internet is a big place.
>>
>>7773461
None of us will ever fuck a goddess like this.
>>
>>7773471

Speak for yourself. I'm actually good looking and lift. I've fucked a girl of this level before.
>>
File: plus-size-instagram1.png (791KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
plus-size-instagram1.png
791KB, 800x801px
Any of you fags got any answers for me?
>>
>>7773490
No. You have a better chance on /b/. This board is retarded.
>>
>>7773490
boobs too small,
but nice hips
>>
>>7773493
hips is all you need bro
ass > tits
>>
>>7773467
nice, your eyes work
>>
>>7773474
Nigger I lift too and am too good looking, but I'm just not graceful enough to pull this kind of pussay
>>
>>7773461
>1. intro to oop
>2. variables
>3. instructions, conditions, loops
>4. classes
>5. programming exercise: atm
>6. inheritance, abstract classes, pure virtual classes, polymorphism
>7. programming exercise: zoo
>8. more exercises
>9. design patterns
>10. concurrency

congratulations, you are now ready.
>>
>>7773461
experiment with every thing in c++
>>
>>7773461
>What's the best way/place to learn c++?

"C++ in 21 days", book

You can literally learn it in 21 days.
>>
>>7773505

All that shit before I can even start? I don't even know what any of that shit means, it's all technical stuff I've never heard before.
>>
>>7773513
Just do what I told you in >>7773512 ffs. It's the best resource, I read it when I was 14, and I'm a math & CS major.

And also, don't post qt girls on the OP pic if you want honest replies. sage
>>
>>7773517

qt girls are good motivation for you neckbeards to give me an answer.
>>
>>7773512

I will look this up.
>>
>>7773513
You'll have the general idea when you arrived at 7. the rest is mostly practice, practice, practice. When you're ready you'll eventually get into the other points by yourself.

This list is primarily meant to show you a general direction. If you have no idea where to start you can just use the terms to search the internet.

If you want to be more guided, get a book / a course.
>>
>>7773519
They don't. They just betray that you don't really belong here. Post pics of differential manifolds any you'll get the best answer immediately.
>>
>>7773491
Go to the C++ website and look for their free tutorials or textbooks or whatever the fuck they have.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.