[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ special snowflakes BTFO >y-you have to be a genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 17p0s125k3qqhjpg.jpg (114KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
17p0s125k3qqhjpg.jpg
114KB, 640x361px
/sci/ special snowflakes BTFO
>y-you have to be a genius touched by the hand of God to do the math that I do!
Faggots.
https://youtu.be/IIDLcaQVMqw
>>
>>7770131
B
>>
>>7770131
>shit literally no one says unironically
>haha you are fags!

gtfo you newfag.
>>
>>7770160
>this damage control
Stop. Everyone says this here and means it.
I'm just proving how pathetic it is.
>>
>>7770131
I agree with the basic principle, and I know why Feynman is saying what he's saying. But the actuality is, there are underlying traits that can make your mind more conducive to certain tasks. Whether that's largely prenatal, genetic, your childhood. Whatever. These factors do exist.

For example, for years I had a lot of ideological stuff get in the way, mainly instilled by chronic pain. I became obsessed with if the means for the universe to exist were entirely self contained, or if it required some sort of underlying or "external" machinery to generate all this. Or something that our logic can't even encompass. I also could not let go of the idea of quantized space. My mind refused to rework my existing framework and tried to cram everything into it, to avoid the frightening idea of fundamental change and therefore a period of vulnerability. So I tried to figure out maybe there was some underlying field or on some scale, particles that interacted with each other and governed the motion of all else. Locking them into a grid. Etc.

This does happen. Because of how my mind worked, and the fact that my ideas of how the universe likely had to work predated any knowledge of physics (therefore I fought with the material, this was how I engaged with it. I actually read Feynman's lectures initially, because he wasn't trying to push the idea of infinity or any bullshit. He didn't seem to be pushing much of anything and expressed an intelligent degree of self awareness, and self doubt), I was greatly inhibited from learning anything at a reasonable rate, or learning mathematics in general. I guess chronic pain means I'm not really ordinary. But I got around to it, eventually. So I agree with him. Any ordinary person who finds the means to put in the effort can and likely will learn whatever.
>>
Feynman is right for the majority, it doesn't change the fact that some people are just smarter than others and can pick up and solve problems faster than others; and sometimes be able to solve problems others can't even comprehend.
>>
>>7770380
/thread
>>
File: coincidence.webm (958KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.webm
958KB, 800x450px
>>7770131
yeah, any one can be math professor at cali university at age of 24

:-^)
>>
LOW IQ FAG DETECTED
>>
>>7770366
>But the actuality is, there are underlying traits that can make your mind more conducive to certain tasks. Whether that's largely prenatal, genetic, your childhood. Whatever. These factors do exist.
yes, an example is how to use properly the comma.

>>7770366
>This does happen. Because of how my mind worked, and the fact that my ideas of how the universe likely had to work predated any knowledge of physics (therefore I fought with the material, this was how I engaged with it.

this is some good old rationalist meme. but so far, the fantasy that the universe has laws remains a fantasy by only a few humans
>>
>>7770898
this, not everyone can do something else than college physics, like say, philosophy.
>>
>>7771478
>yes, an example is how to use properly the comma.
I write roughly how I would speak. Any idea of proper syntax gets thrown out if it isn't of any utility. "Proper" use of commas is one such thing. As is not beginning sentences with words like "and" or "but".

>but so far, the fantasy that the universe has laws remains a fantasy by only a few humans
Natural laws obviously exist. Whether we'll ever be able to describe them properly is another matter. Another possibility is that they're varying.

What an empty minded dickhead. Stop posting.
>>
>>7770131
How can any person be this wrong about anything ever?
>>
>>7771640
Lol.
Now you're saying you are smarter than him?
/sci/'s ignorance knows no bounds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.