[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eliminate stress and anxiety when taking an exam or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 224x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 224x202px
How do I eliminate stress and anxiety when taking an exam or at least how do I learn to focus under stress?
>>
if you actually knew the material you wouldnt be nervous

if you know the material and are still nervous thats called an irrational fear >>>/psych/
>>
File: 1357897584609.jpg (48KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
1357897584609.jpg
48KB, 474x460px
>>7768289
Accept that you are going to do badly and just go in there and have fun :3
>>
>>7768289
There is no reason to be nervous going into an exam

If you studied, you'll do well
If you didn't study you're fucked and there's no point in worrying, just hack it as best you can

Literal worst case scenario is you burst into treats on a final, get zero, and retake the course next year
not that big of a deal, and it's never going to happen if you actually studied
>>
Know the material well enough that even if you are nervous as fuck you still can't lose. Do you spell your name wrong when you're nervous? Of course not, because you know it too well for that to matter.
>>
>>7768340
>>7768327
I have no problems with things I can memorize (like history and biology) but when it comes to math I freak out what do?
>>
>>7768450

Do nothing but practice problems. I don't mean 5 or 10, I mean literally hundreds, and even thousands, of problems.
>>
>>7768327
>implying we choose when to be nervous
>>
A neat trick is to remember that whether you fail or not, you'll still end of miserable and alone.
>>
Remember you need to know that .999 equals to one and you shouldn't be nervous
>>
>>7768450
What is math but another language describing the universe?

I made the good habit of trying to translate each step I made into my native language of English.

I also became good enough at math that I was a top-scorer on tests. This got all the turds and ladies to ask me questions about problems in class. Explaining them to tards is easy but hot girls do a good job acting as a test simulation. If you can explain it to them, then you have a good understanding of the material.
>>
>>7768504

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>7768454
How should I go about this.I only have a finite amount of time and how am I to stay focused?
>>7768533
How did you translate math into words.I am ignorant of such ways,could you give me an example
>>
>>7768630
It's an old meme and quite well known on the internetz
>>
Knowing the material is the easiest way to avoid anxiety.

For math, either do practice problems or know the proofs / derivations very well. But since you seem to be kind of dumb you're probably in a computational math class still. In that case, just do a bunch of practice problems for each concept.
>>
>>7768708
How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am dumb?
>>
>>7768738
Cause everyone here has an iq of 130 and except you obviously
>>
>>7770036
And above*
>>
>>7768305
this family
then just drop the course
>>
Whenever I fear something, I just remember that everything is made of atoms, we are monkeys jumping around on a rock that moves around a fire ball, and that nothing really matters.

It's useful as fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.