[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only possible way to travel to another planet or extraterrestrial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: universe.jpg (3MB, 4950x2475px) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
3MB, 4950x2475px
the only possible way to travel to another planet or extraterrestrial planet is to invent a transport that can travel at lightning speed
when will human be able to do that ?
>>
Actually, we are NOT part of the virgo supercluster but the Laniakea Supercluster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENyyRwxpHo
>>
>>7767918
why did God created another solar system where it is beyond human reach ?
>>
>>7767918
even travelling at the speed of light would be slow as fuck. and imagine how long it would take to accelerate to that speed and what kind of long term effects the g's would have. we'd have to be suspended.
>>
>>7767918
on the 5th of september, 2058. Around 4 AM i think
>>
>>7767984
using what kind of technology ?
>>
>>7768005
Wormhole
>>
>>7767918
Robotic cloning ships. Ships travel at sub-light speed to destination. On arrival, robots terraform best location and begin printing DNA of the digital copies of humans they have on file. (If brain up/downloads are possible, they also do that.)

Repeat, von neumann style. It'd fill at least our own supercluster with humans before heat death. Dark energy might make travel beyond that impossible.
>>
>>7767968

Adding to that: you can't even travel /at/ the speed of light as that would require infinite energy. You can only get close to it.

Also, time dilation would suck monkey balls even at infinitesimals of c. Pretty much everything and everybody you've ever known and loved will be dead and forgotten after less than a day on board of a vessel going that fast.
>>
>Speed of light

Lol, no. Either something "portal-like" or we're fucked.
>>
>>7767918
>exactly 5 years, 243 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes and 13 seconds
>yfw im incidentally correct
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.