[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whew lads looks like i fucked up big time. Due to incredible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: precalculus.jpg (81KB, 475x648px) Image search: [Google]
precalculus.jpg
81KB, 475x648px
Whew lads looks like i fucked up big time. Due to incredible amounts of procrastination, i only have 2 weeks left to study to test out of pre calc and go staight into calculus. Is this possible? how many hours will i have to put in a day to reach this goal
>>
If you are not retarded, then it's going to be easy.
>>
>>7766653
If you need to cram to test out of precalc, you shouldn't be trying to skip precalc.
>>
>>7766653
Summary of precalc..
Unit circle and sohcahtoa
Pythagorean theorem
Diameter of unit circle
Fundamental theorem of algebra is that any polynomial has at least one zero or x intercept in the imaginary number system
That's it
>>
>>7766653
yes I did this but in 3 days and as calc had already started (same reason, not doing anything over break but fap and vidya)
if you're doing calc 1 just focus on algebra, functions and trig and you should be fine
>>
Effective study tactics for getting some good grades in exam prep? What is working for you guys?
>>
>>7766674
What about graphing rational expressions and conics and partial fraction decomposition?
Don't forget your logarithms either!
>>
>>7766666
dubquints speak true
>>
>>7766703
Ok. The logical inverse of each known algebraic operations. You can study the graph behavior of complex functions, but you'll probably have to plot anyway. Might behoove you to brush up on the complex function vocab, tho, like conic and asymptote
>>
>>7766693
Flash cards.
>>
>>7766693
There's not much to memorize, just understand what the material's useful for and tey not to make detail mistakes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.