[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 123.png (186KB, 1024x381px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
186KB, 1024x381px
Is this true?
>>
Yes

Since beginning anti-depressant medication I have gotten worse at chess and IQ tests
>>
dont know

I'm anxious AND stupid
>>
>>7763039
I feel like they have the cause/effect backwards.
>>
>>7763107
Yep
>>
>>7763039
Does this image also imply the same to people that are insecure about being anxious?
>>
It's not. Mental disorders are more common among people with low IQ.

Stop thinking you are soooooo smart just because you have mental problems. You're probably just stupid.
>>
File: ON364.jpg (211KB, 808x719px) Image search: [Google]
ON364.jpg
211KB, 808x719px
>>7763039
Pic unrelated
>>
>>7763039
If they're so fucking smart, why don't they figure out how to cure said anxiety without magically destroying their superior intellects? I mean, the waterproof IQ tests prove they can handle many variables at one time. In this case they only need to figure out how the brain works and use their IQ's to solve the problem. Oh wait, they can't do that. Do you know why? Because they've actually convinced themselves they're "too special" for this world and that any effort is useless because of all those not-so-special people.The only disorder these people are suffering from is narcissim and a perpetual delusion. Period.
>>
>>7763271
>>7763309
>>7763331
/thread
>>
>>7763107
There's no causality stated in that picture.
>>
>>7763039
No. It just gives awkward hormonal teens who don't know how to act an undeserved pat on the back making something the Internet masses want to believe is true, but probably isn't.
>>
>>7763043
>"im so smart, I was tricked into taking horseshit pharmaceuticals, universally known to damage and destroy lives, because I cant get a grip on my feelings, chad is fucking cindy and i did her homework for her what the fuck goddamn dark souls runs at 24fps fucking sjw tumblers ruined my game and made mario a woman i will kill everyone in school, im so sad k, no im happy, mom pizza rolls etc.."
>>
>>7763101
This desu ;w;
>>
>I feel depressed
>It indicates that I'm smart
>>
>>7763039
>>7763309
>>7764515
This shit pisses me off to no end. The mental gymnastics people do to validate "muh intelligence" are ridiculous.

>I'm sad
It's because I'm too smart to be blissfully ignorant like most people
>Nobody will date me
It's because I'm too smart to associate with most people
>I'm a fat ass neck beard
It's because I'm an intellectual, not some meat-head jock.
>>
Girlfriend has bad anxiety problems.
She's also an imaginative genius. She was published at 16 and I've sat and watched her write 30,000 words in one night.

Friend has anxiety issues
He double majored in math and philosophy and is a very smart dude all around

I have situational anxiety
It Spurs me to get shit done in hopes I don't feel that same dreadful anxious feeling again. I work Very hard to make sure everything goes the way I want it. Maybe that's the same case for my gf and friend.
>>
Anxiety is really just the sympathetic nervous system misfiring. It probably increases "brain power" because your body thinks it's in danger and needs to think it's way out the situation.

But prolonged anxiety has negative ramifications for the brain, and the hippocampus in particular iirc.
>>
>>7763271
Is every mental disorder more common among stupid people, or only most?
>>
>>7763039
>have anxiety
>no longer have anxiety
tfw become dumb
>>
If you want to know if you are intelligent, go to a psycologhist, take an IQ test and realize you are stupid.
>>
>>7764621
Probably all of them
>>
>>7764586

im a gpa 4.7 3rd year electrical engineer with state titles in sprinting and weightlifting and i have a girlfriend

pretty sure working really hard makes you smart

everyone else is just dumb no matter how they feel about it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.