[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might sound like a retarded question. But how does one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: angel.jpg (833KB, 1500x720px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
833KB, 1500x720px
This might sound like a retarded question.

But how does one gather as much knowledge as possible within like 4 years.

I've got the time, I've got the motivation. But I don't have a plan where to start.

Reading textbooks all day? Watching educational videos on youtube all day?

With knowledge I mean actual knowledge like math, physics, chemestry, biology, history, geography, languages etc., not stuff like "Who is married to Angelina Jolie?"
>>
>>7762134
>only book smarts, not street smarts
You're in for a huge disappointment.
>>
You figure out what you're most interested in. Then you start reading.
>>
>>7762143
That's the problem, I'm interessted in almost anything that is relevant.
>>
>>7762140
>using street smart for anything
>Not using real social skills+proper education

Op if you really want to learn as much as possible, maybe it's best you picked up an encyclopedia collection. But the obvious question what are you going to do with it? You'll eventually forget everything you learned in 4 years. You should do some pragmatic learning such as learning new skills or trades. That way you didn't just waste your time 10 years from now looking back.
>>
>>7762149
Then I will decide in your stead, as you are obviously incapable of making your own decisions. You will study Biology, and you will start by learning about human anatomy and physiology.
>>
>>7762151
>But the obvious question what are you going to do with it?
I don't know. Probably shitposting in every /sci/ thread. It makes me happy to know a lot of things.

>>7762160
When I start with a topic I will start from the very scratch, like cells in biology.

I will probably go math -> physics -> chemistry -> biology -> anything else.

I just don't know what to use for learing. Textbooks always seems like it eats a lot of time and youtube videos are probably not very deep and semi-professional.

Maybe there is an ultimate way.
>>
>>7762175
Or maybe I'll read all the articles in wikipedia on one all those science portals. But I don't like wiki after all.
>>
>>7762175
Why do you feel like you have to mix-max your learning? If you really want to push it to the limit read the most up to date peer reviewed published scientific journals and work your way back, whenever you find something you don't understand look it up.
>>
>>7762134
>>7762160

anything relevant means what possibly makes you immortal

biology and then tend to neurology

Remember, everything is just a linguistic model, mathematics is the very study of models but still linguistic models.

You don't need a model describing artificial intelligence, you need to find biologically how not to die, then all the solutions will be gained over the time.

Possibly.
>>
>>7762175
There is no ultimate way. As you say, videos are not very deep. Textbooks are the way to go if you want to learn anything for real.
>>
>>7762134

Don't learn facts. Learn how to learn facts.
>>
Thank you all
>>
>>7762220

>>7762189
Did you like mine too anon?
No one replied and I usually don't post.
>>
just be yourself :^)
>>
>>7762225
Your post was cringeworthy and you sound underaged as fuck.
>>
>>7762225
It was ok. I already know that everything that is described by langage is not pure truth anymore. Still we need the language to understand. Math is as pure as it can get but still not godwritten.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.