[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop wasting time with video games and sex and bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1449962415810.jpg (103KB, 807x574px) Image search: [Google]
1449962415810.jpg
103KB, 807x574px
How do I stop wasting time with video games and sex and bullshit and dedicate my life to acquiring knowledge
>>
vote for trump
>>
Can you teach me how I can waste my time with sex?
>>
>>7759082
start hanging out with girls who are cooler than you and dont want to fuck you. once you realize they're out of your league you'll get butthurt and work harder until they're in your league. repeat
>>
>>7759082
Never had this problem sorry,
Natural born loser
>>
File: 1438111841582.png (73KB, 1915x2977px) Image search: [Google]
1438111841582.png
73KB, 1915x2977px
>>7759082
in following the dhamma. or if you are under-aged, have faith in your imagination and do math.
>>
>>7759084
To start, be funny in a clever/intelligent way (not a class clown idiot way), have good hygiene and fashion sense or be incredibly good looking. Then either talk to lots of girls until you can move onto the easy ones (best for lots of fucking), or wait until you find really compatible, build up a solid friendship and establish a deep bond over a year or two (best for love, fetishes)
>>
>>7759096
Wow, if you can put all of the work into that bullshit, then acquiring knowledge should be eeasy LOL
>>
Better idea, learn how to live a balanced like with those things you listed in a healthy moderation which will help keep you emotionally sane as you pursue a strong but reasonable relationship with your choices on knowledge.

The best advice I could give is to focus on reasonable short term goals like increase study time by x amount and reduce video game time by x amount. You should also have long term goals which while hard are still attainable. Setting unrealistic goals is foolish and will work against you.

There is some truth in that excellence is a habit and fake it till you make it. Along with those goals, you need to force yourself to think, feel and act in the way you believe the person you want to become would act as often as you can. As I've successfully done myself, you will indeed become that person naturally after a while. Just make sure you know what you want to become.

Keep in mind that while studying should be generally done multiple times rather than in larger increments because you need to have a certain intensity to the studying in order for it to be efficient. As such, taking days off with things is something you will need to do but also something you must learn to control. I don't know what your relationship with video games is but I certainly hope you don't plan of giving up on all you social life and forgoing sex even during your off days. You will become emotionally stunted and it will negatively effect you.

Finally, one trick that might work well for some things but not one I can say for sure works is to flood yourself with whatever you want to adapt to for a long time like 24 hours straight. You may make significant adaptations to things like studying or resisting something but I haven't tested or read about this technique.
>>
oh poor you.
>>
I've recently taken to asking myself internally "What would an intelligent and rational person do in this situation?" and then acting accordingly.
>>
>>7759082
Masturbating does not count as sex :^)
>>
>>7759093
Fuck off math memers
>>
>>7759096
Hygiene is subjective
>>
File: 1444598927053.gif (896KB, 455x356px) Image search: [Google]
1444598927053.gif
896KB, 455x356px
>>7759082
>sex
>>
>>7759641
denial is strong with this one
>>
>>7759082

Op is me and I have the same dilemma

No sex though, I am just deeply depressed and mastutbate a lot. Don't know what kinda faggot would bitch about Sex.
>>
>>7759087
This post isn't a ruse OP. This is how I got my shit together.
Show me your friends and I'll show you your future.
>>
Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.
>>
take the iron pill
>>
File: mad frog.png (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.png
133KB, 500x500px
>>7759082
>sex
normie alert REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.