[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make anime real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: howcanwhitewomenevencompete.jpg (544KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
howcanwhitewomenevencompete.jpg
544KB, 789x1000px
When will 2D women become real? When will my waifu become 3D? Is it possible? How? When will we acquire said technology?

I have come to think of one way: the Matrioshka Brain, that is, a computer powered by a dwarf star with such power that is able to create a simulated reality in your brain. Pretty much like the Matrix, but where everything is perfect. This would be possible in some tens of thosands of years, I don't know.

How else? When will we be able to make qt waifus real? Discuss.
>>
>>7757980
howcanwomenevencompete.jpg
fixed
>>
>>7757980
gb2 that darpa thread or /b/ please
>>
This desu
Instead of researching memestring theories about 13 dimensions we should strive to discover a method for travelling to 2D
>>
I want a waifu too senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 312x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 312x240px
It depends on what you mean by 2D. Building a human robot is the easiest part - I've heard of tons of robot women who were supposed to learn their way to complex behavior, but I haven't heard anything about them in years.

I believe truly that you can make a woman from clay and breathe life into her, but Genesis points toward another method - Adam's rib. Why bother trying to make a new mind? Just copy yours, and put it in it's place. Who else could know you better? Who else could understand why you want what you want?

Many of the aesthetic perfections of anime could be replicated by covering a set of muscles and bones with a flexible screen, which would display textures. The effect would resemble 2D-shaded 3D models. It might be possible to make the image appear as it does on your screen.
>>
>>7758082
I love you
>>
>>7758082
However this implies my brain is my waifu's brain, when that shouldn't be the case, as for the male brain functions greatly different from the female one, and part of romance is trying to understand each other, ergo, hormones, and therefore, the brain should be different
>>
if your beta enough to have a waifu they would cuck you if they were real
>>
>Pretty much like the Matrix, but where everything is perfect.
There was a reason the Matrix wasn't perfect.
>>
>>7758310
because humans are chodes.
>>
>>7758310
>here was a reason the Matrix wasn't perfect.
exactly it was a movie and it was meant to be that way otherwise the plot would be boring you dipshit
>>
>>7758336
This. Same goes for Brave New World with its savage ex machina.
>>
>>7758170

I'm bored. Want more details?

>>7758156

Have you heard of KORD? It's a type of DREADD, or Designer Receptor Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs, in this case the kappa opioid receptor agonist salvinorin B.

I've smoked salvia, and let me tell you - it's a great place to start in the search for the molecular currency of the DNI and VR of the future.

Massive shifts in identity can occur with salvia - you can live the lifes of many women under the influence of salvia. This could be harnessed to make a copy of your mind think it's female. If grown under the right hormone regimen, the resulting mind would be nothing but female.
>>
>>7759236

So you predict salvia will some way be "fed" like an iv indefinitely?
>>
>>7759306
Lol your waifu is gonna get brain damage
>>
File: Silenthill2_large.jpg (921KB, 1703x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Silenthill2_large.jpg
921KB, 1703x1080px
All women are 2d waifus, you just have to believe it.

If they are cheat on you, you either go bisexual, murder them, or pardon them. I just think women who cheat don't realize how they devalue men in the sense that they have to go find a new women to convince to have sex with their foreign smelling fish dicks.

It's not about rationalizing woman as shallow, but convincing yourself you are truly insane. I think peace is nice like anyone else, but at times, I already realized that conflict and suffering serve as beautiful compliments of what is ideal and virtuous.

I hate myself for good reason, like anyone else would. Yet, I feel that in that regards that I am human in my ability to be correct in the eyes of my peers. Life is a preoccupation of thought with the inspirations of the divine placing me in no other possible place in reality for an everlasting moment. It's as though I found myself in a place passion that is fitted to what was set up to bring me forth. That there is a supramundane expulsion from something that was chaotically contrived for me to conceive. I know this was intentional, and it's merely a manner of how so, in the measures of words gifted to me from our predecessors.

I know God wanted me, but I deal with the sadness that lacks perception from all sides. I can count the days, and admire the moon. I can type on the computer, and argue with glyphic representations of what could possibly be the work of this dog on the other side.

It just the gloom of the loss of life and the fear that people truly don't know what I am, and in the fear to what I truly strive not to be.
>>
>>7757980
What if we live in a simulation created by 4d NEETs who thought that 3d > 4d but found out 3d sucks too. Maybe after we create such a 2d simulation we will come to the same conclusion as well, that 2d is no better than 3d. Maybe the only solution is 0d.
>>
>>7759553
Imagine thought in 0d. There's no vision or memory, just null-chan being as you with her kawaii inexplainable self. Maybe I am null-chan, and she is me, not at the same time.
>>
>>7759306

They used salvinorin B, which isn't psychoactive. It's unlikely they'll ever use salvinorin A - which is the specific psychoactive molecule that get's you high. Moreover, it's likely that they'll replace salvinorin B in the future, but they'll likely keep targeting the kappa opioid receptor.

It's just remarkable to me that a receptor which produces virtual realities when bonding with a specific molecule is being used to control the behavior of mice. Though I think that a natural kappa opioid receptor is different from their KORD.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.