[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /sci/, for a whole day I've had this very weird feeling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: brain.jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
6KB, 251x201px
So /sci/, for a whole day I've had this very weird feeling.
It's as if the back of my brain is moving inside my head when I move it too fast.
Please tell why the fuck this is happening because everyone else has been unhelpful.
>>
>>7754898
Please, is this shit dangerous
>>
>>7754898
Please
>>
>>7754898
you could have an injury to your cervical spine causing instability
which wouldn't be all that dangerous just massively uncomfortable
>>
>>7754935
Not really possible since I sit on my ass all the time
>>
>>7754941
Honestly I think it has to do with vision since it's pretty much where my "weirdness" is happening but I have no idea
>>
Please guys
>>
>>7754986
are you fat?
>>
>>7754898
cancer
>>
>>7754898
Go to the fucking doctor
>>
>>7754898
It's AIDS bro.
>>
u ded
>>
>>7754898

If you're having a medical problem go to a doctor, never use Dr. Google and never ask someone on the internet.

You'll probably get an MRI and a neurological exam and I'm guessing you'll pass both. Sometimes its possible just to feel weird.
>>
>>7757577
>If you're having a medical problem go to a doctor, never use Dr. Google and never ask someone on the internet.
Can you tell me what's actually going on in your head when you say this?

I know why you're saying it, and I know why you'd side with that heuristic as netting out to being the best approach. But I want to know what you really think of what you're saying.
>>
>>7757580
He's trying to save you from dying because you listened to some retard giving out medical advice on the internet
>>
>>7757584
I already said I knew why.

You can answer the question too.
>>
File: 0005-1399112992089.jpg (40KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
0005-1399112992089.jpg
40KB, 429x410px
>>7754898
There's no fucking sensitive nervous system in your brain

I could wet my dick in your prefontal cortex and you wouldn't feel it

Just go see a psychologist, because there's no medical doctor who can cure paranoia
>>
>>7757589
Are you that autistic that you can't figure out why someone would want you to get actual help instead of possibly hurting yourself?
>>
>>7757602
I already said I knew why.

You can answer the question too.
>>
>>7757594
the meme retard
there are no pain receptors in the gray matter, there are still those everywhere else you god damn retard
>>
>>7757584
That guy wasn't even OP
>>
>>7755062
Nope. Pretty average
>>
I feels like "clicks". Hope that helps somehow
>>
>>7757808
Also it's only in the back where there's a little "depression" in the head
>>
>>7754898
You're fine and you'll be fine as soon as you stop thinking about it. The feeling only manifest more and more when your actively looking for it, just relax and play some vidya and 30 minutes in when you've completely forgotten about the feeling then remember it again and be like woah its gone, and then watch it slowly come back again and then you've realized it was all in your head and you'll be fine as long as you dont let it get to you
>>
>>7757589
>>7757604
>>7757808
it looks like OP has a case of
[math]autism[/math]
>>
>>7754898
I have the same, went to doctor. malignant tumour between occipital lobe and cerebellum. Have had it on and of for 5 years now doesn't seem to be getting worse
>>
File: 1451608321723.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1451608321723.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>7757918
I'm not OP.
No one answered my question.
Answer before I go to work.
>>
>>7757926
Absolutely the same. You mean like clicking? Like actual clicking in the "posterior fontanel" area and lower?
>>
Either physical illness, or mental problems.

Go to a doctor first.
>>
>there's no medical doctor who can cure paranoia
well there are psychiatrists who unlike psychologists are medical doctors
>>
>>7758207
They still can't cure paranoia. It's not curable.
>>
>>7758223
>paranoia
You've used this word incorrectly twice now. It's time you stopped.

Paranoia is also curable. Viewing it as a strictly mechanical failure is delusional.
>>
>>7758850
>You've used this word incorrectly twice now.
The first post wasn't mine.

>Paranoia is also curable
Tell me how to cure it. I've taken meds and been in therapy long enough to know that it cannot be cured.

>Viewing it as a strictly mechanical failure is delusional.
I never did this.
>>
>>7758207
Still a psychologist would be better able to handle someone with paranoia while the psychiatrist would just drug him up when needed.
>>
File: my eye is offtopic you fuckers.png (234KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
my eye is offtopic you fuckers.png
234KB, 1360x768px
>>7754898
Hey mods! Quick question! Does this qualify as /sci/? Because it seems like a medical problem. Kind of like the one I submitted before you fuckers took it down.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.