[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we get UFO recordings since forever. But why would an advanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: ufo_2387810b.jpg (69KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_2387810b.jpg
69KB, 620x387px
So, we get UFO recordings since forever. But why would an advanced race spent so much time on Earth? If they can travel to our planet, they have most likely already figured everything about us and our planet out.

I don't see why any alien would come back.
>>
Maybe the resources in earth.
>>
>>6665487
What's so special about the resources of our planet? There are asteroids and other planets with far more resources.
>>
>>6665487
what resources are there on earth that are not available on an uninhabited world?
>>
File: 1406038675624.jpg (28KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
1406038675624.jpg
28KB, 453x302px
>>6665483
Maybe Earth is the interstellar equivalent of a quaint country bed and breakfast?
>>
>>6665490
But, if we think that all form of lifes in the universe are carbon-based and similar to us, is more easy to get resources from a habitable planet thanfrom an asteroid or other planets.
>>
>>6665491
Human flesh.
>>
>>6665504
At least think about your arguments.
>>
>>6665522
At least think about your replies.
>>
Where are the alien delinquents that try to start shit on earth?
>>
>>6665483
They come back to fug females.
>>
>>6665567
They could just clone them. No need to come back.
>>
>>6665483
>If they can travel to our planet, they have most likely already figured everything about us and our planet out.

bit of a leap isn't it?
how do you figure that?
>>
>>6665585
Their scan functions and computers should be far superior.
>>
File: hTzKgi6.jpg (269KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hTzKgi6.jpg
269KB, 771x1024px
>>6665483
"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil. These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections that the number in a human brain.
>>
>>6665594
>scan functions

kek

why are aliumz skeptics always so anthropomorphic?
>>
>>6665601
My mycelial network is nearly immortal, only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of its parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyperlight communication across space and time. The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web but the collective hypermind and memory is a vast historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm. Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known. Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore-forming life-forms in suspended animation for millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment. Few such species are minded, only myself and my recently evolved near relatives have achieved the hyper-communication mode and memory capacity that makes us leading members in the community of galactic intelligence. How the hypercommunication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to man. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurrence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds. You as an individual and man as a species are on the brink of the formation of a symbiotic relationship with my genetic material that will eventually carry humanity and earth into the galactic mainstream of the higher civilizations.
>>
File: Emil Doepler, Lokes Brood,.jpg (350KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
Emil Doepler, Lokes Brood,.jpg
350KB, 1280x953px
>>6665606
Since it is not easy for you to recognize other varieties of intelligence around you, your most advanced theories of politics and society have advanced only as far as the notion of collectivism. But beyond the cohesion of the members of a species into a single social organism there lie richer and even more baroque evolutionary possibilities. Symbiosis is one of these. Symbiosis is a relation of mutual dependence and positive benefits for both of the species involved. Symbiotic relationships between myself and civilized forms of higher animals have been established many times and in many places throughout the long ages of my development. These relationships have been mutually useful; within my memory is the knowledge of hyperlight drive ships and how to build them. I will trade this knowledge for a free ticket to new worlds around suns younger and more stable than your own. To secure an eternal existence down the long river of cosmic time I again and again offer this agreement to higher beings and thereby have spread throughout the galaxy over the long millennia. A mycelial network has no organs to move the world, no hands; but higher animals with manipulative abilities can become partners with the star knowledge within me and if they act in good faith, return both themselves and their humble mushroom teacher to the million worlds all citizens of our starswarm are heir to."

From Psilocybin - Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide
by O.T. Oss & O.N. Oeric

Terence McKenna Land
Entheogenic Garden
The Deoxyribonucleic Hyperdimension
>>
>>6665483
It's very possible that life on earth is from a experiment they are carrying out.
>>
>>6665686
Then what about the dinosaurs and why would they let a huge asteroid let them go extinct?
>>
>>6665690
>start life on earth
>man, these dinosaurs suck
>fuck it, let's try again
>ASTEROID
>>
>>6665696
>using an asteroid to restart
Yeah, not being able to do anything for years because the asteroid fucked up the astmosphere is really intelligent, oh wait.
>>
>>6665697
>not doing anything for years
which also ensures complete wipe
>>
>>6665699
>creators using brute methods like asteroids
That sounds too dumb.
>>
>>6665483
actually there havent been any ufo sightings since everyone started carrying a camera with them all the time
or maybe im just not reading enough trashnewspapers
>>
>>6665702
so do dinosaurs
>>
I saw a UFO a few weeks ago, but being in a parking lot the street lamps caused light interference and I was unable to capture it on video.
>>
>>6665483
The enormous and diverse supply of self-replicating nanotechnology, based on designs unique to Earth and optimized over a few billion years of evolution.
>>
>>6665697

It takes time to compile code, wipe drives and install new software as well, doesn't mean you don't do it.

I mean these fuckers are clearly working on time scales in billion year range, a few million years would give them time to relax
>>
>>6665490
>>6665491

It's hard to compare the resources on Earth with other planets because this is the only place we've prospected seriously.

It does seem to be richer in Uranium than one might expect based on the scarcity of that element.
>>
File: babyfetusversusatacama.jpg (8KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
babyfetusversusatacama.jpg
8KB, 292x173px
>genetic information is valuable to any scientific race, since time and circumstances are not sythensizeable like matter which can be manipulated by nanobots
>to monitor life on earth
>to prevent extinction/ encourage evolution as they see fit for our and their own goals
>for the sake of it. Life's primary objective is to expand and survive, so why not explore rare habitable locations such as our solar system and Earth and maybe even set up colonies?

Also, I'm amazed mods haven't deleted this thread yet. My UFO threads always get deleted. Mods are faggots.
>>
>>6665697
and what happened during that time?

That's right, mammals evolved as the dominant species by hiding in holes in the ground and conserving body heat.
>>
>>6665770
What exactly is it that makes me always kill threads?

Can't people handle a little bit of arrogance? It's coupled with genius, I assure you.
>>
>>6665483
You've never been on vacation?
>>
>>6666245
I bet there are more interesting planets out there.
Also
>vacation on a planet where you don't even leave your ship
Sounds like shit.
>>
>>6666346
I'll take secret volcanic bases and oceanic bases for 500, Alex
>>
>>6666416
And what makes our oceans interesting?
>>
>>6666432
Life
>>
>>6666433
They are aliens, they are alive too and probably have oceans on their own and even if their oceans weren't inhabited with life at some point they could just take some of our fish and take them to their planet. Tera forming is probably no big deal to them either so they could just make some oceans on their planet if they didn't have some.
>>
>>6666432
>6666432
>>6666432
because it's a way for them to inhabit earth without having to deal with meddling humans?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.