[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you This is my love letter. From Anonymous to the Community

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: heart for [s4s].jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
heart for [s4s].jpg
38KB, 600x600px
I love you

This is my love letter. From Anonymous to the Community of Sh*t 4chan Says. I seriously love you. The way you are posting ironic, nonsense but funny memes, the way you speak, the way you laugh. But the most important thing is you are nice. This is literally why I don't stop coming and I don't stop coming here. Your niceness amaze me. If every single human being on earth was like you, our world would be a better place. It doesn't matter how wealthy you are. It doesn't matter where are you from. You know what matters?

You.

And how great are you.
Thank you for making every other day bright. When real people make you annoyed or sad I know that I can always come here and be warmly welcomed.
I hope we will meet one day, and our nice mod, swaglord, would be there with his sticky hands too.

From Internet With Love
Anonymous
>>
Well I'm sure there are people I don't hold a candle to when it comes to my daily routine. But fuck it, here goes. I wake up, usually hungover, and roll over to my computer and wipe the crust out of my eyes as I stare at the blinding glow of my screen. I play something like CS or TF2 for a minute or two, something that's fast-paced enough to wake me up, without having to think to much. After that I'll sneak my mom's debit card out of her purse and go buy Mcdonalds breakfast. By the time I finish I still dont know what the fuck I'm going to do for the rest of the day. So I pack a few bowls and of course get fucking high as shit. That's when I'm in the mood for something more intellectually stimulating, like a jRPG... the stories in those usually never let me down, and being the hero in fictional universe is just the thing I need for the soulcrushing reality taht is my life. After a few hours I loose interest, and usually end up plugging my fleshlight before passing out into a nice afternoon weednap. When I wake up it usually takes a few hours to climb out of bed anyway, so it's usually dark by then. So I'll play something that's more fitting for night time -- something scary, dark & moody -- Doom 3 for example, love replaying that one, I've played threw it 20 times in the past 8 years. A pint of Captain later and it's basically like Im on the martian soil, blowing away demons & monsters with my shot gun, like I'm actually a space marine. I go to bed still fealing unfulfilled, like Ive been living the same day (though slightly varied) for the past 20 years. Even hearing the song Summer of '69, I cant help but think of all the gaming experiences I had, for those truely were the best days of my life.
>>
Love you too anon, stay cool.
*<|;^)
>>
>>4983152
I always wrorried about the laughter but now it's ok
>>
>>4983155
Nice dubs
https://youtu.be/YFGg2ekqsxQ

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 1478756488725.png (207KB, 440x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478756488725.png
207KB, 440x594px
>>4983152
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.