[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

controversial opinion:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1473136583352 - Copy - Copy.png (904KB, 1247x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1473136583352 - Copy - Copy.png
904KB, 1247x1287px
3D women are very important in some regards. One of those regards would be helping to secure a future for the white race.

Did you know that gingers are in danger of going extinct because red is the rarest hair colour on the planet? Blonde (pic related) is not far behind. I bet white people are regretting having such low birth rates while important hundreds of thousands (300,000 immigrants yearly in the UK alone) of nonwhite foreigners for so long! oops!
>>
File: 1462053393707.png (726KB, 952x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1462053393707.png
726KB, 952x1064px
>>4983092
can you take these insults back please they hurt my feelings
>>
>>4983099
sorry anon
nice dubs :)
>>
>>4983087
Well for every imported immigrant in the western country's there is one that disappears from a foreign country statistically.
Also, not all 3D woman are white, what point are you even trying to make fam.

And the whole low birth rate thing isn't a race issue but rather a sign of economically aging societys, as Japan has the lowest worldwide and is clearly a "not white country"
>>
>>4983105
>Well for every imported immigrant in the western country's there is one that disappears from a foreign country statistically.
Though that still leaves us with one more nonwhite to help spoil the genetic pool, whereas the country where that foreigner has come from will likely remain relatively untouched.

>Also, not all 3D woman are white
so to those women, this does not apply.

>And the whole low birth rate thing isn't a race issue but rather a sign of economically ageing societies, as Japan has the lowest worldwide and is clearly a "not white country"
Germany has the lowest, and it's not like the world is running low on chinks considering China has over a billion people in it. I'm not saying their birth rate is low because they're white, I'm just saying whites have low birth rates in comparison to other races.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32929962
>>
>>4983132

>Though that still leaves us with one more nonwhite to help spoil the genetic pool, whereas the country where that foreigner has come from will likely remain relatively untouched.

Though the number of interacial couples, especially with direct "fresh" refugees is pretty much non existent. This change will take a long time and even whithout the whole importation thing it would happen, expect if we could turn the time back 300 years.

>Germany has the lowest, and it's not like the world is running low on chinks considering China has over a billion people in it. I'm not saying their birth rate is low because they're white, I'm just saying whites have low birth rates in comparison to other races.

Whites have low birth rates, yes, but as we agree it seems to be more of a regressive-capitalism-sign (korea, Japan) the poorer the country, the higher it's birth rates more or less.

Would the mixing of human races even be that worse of a thing now in the 21th century? Evolutionary Darwinism seems to have lost his purpose due to globalism and medical treatment, I think skin and hair color is really a minor issue in this case. Contrary to morality wich hopefully will be preserved no matter what happens to mankind
>>
File: 17.png (411KB, 540x632px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
411KB, 540x632px
>>4983153
your gay
>>
File: IMG_5745.jpg (17KB, 279x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5745.jpg
17KB, 279x267px
>>4983160
Prove it though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.