[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Accordingly, all of the 'ten thousand things'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (49KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 550x427px
>Accordingly, all of the 'ten thousand things' within and indeed without it are interdependent or of "dependent origination".
Everything in existence (a.k.a. 'matter' or 'the ten thousand things') contains some quantity of all five elements, however, according to the theory one of the five so particularly predominates or manifests itself in each thing, and may thus be categorized accordingly. https://youtu.be/KaaOvV97uHI

£ach £lement has special associations with particular organs in the human body as well as to other things such as colours, flavors, the time of day, the season of the year, and the way we respond physically and emotionally to external influences and all of the forces of nature.

The Five Elements theory identifies the five different modes (elements) in which chi energy may manifest itself. The five are arranged into a cyclical sequence that represents the flow of energy between these elements as 'phases'.

>Each phase of an element characterises a stage in a cyclical process. The characteristic of each phase is determined by the 'energy dynamic' personified as the never ending round of the seasons in the natural world.

It is not per say the passage of time that changes things; everything changes anyway.

>this truth is NOT in play
>>
File: Photo.jpg (358KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
358KB, 1080x1080px
Relax mind.

Relax body.

Relax bowels.

Relax.

Do not fall over.

You are a cloud.

You are raining.

Do not rain.

While train.

Is standing at a station.

Move with the wind.

Apologise where necessary.
>>
>>4982954
I fell over what do
>>
>>4982962
Float back up.

Say hello to confused bystanders.

Do not confuse people.

Enjoy.
>>
>>4982962
call a ambalance
>>
>>4982954
I relaxed my bowels and things sort of went bad now what :(...
>>
File: 1434678589299.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434678589299.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>4982969
lol
>>
>>4982965
*shouting ambulance*
*nee nor nee nor*

Send nice prayer anons
>>
>>4982977
1 neenor = 1 prare
>>
File: dew'd.jpg (120KB, 417x627px) Image search: [Google]
dew'd.jpg
120KB, 417x627px
“Narrativity is intrinsically responsible for class divisions,” says Bataille; however, according to Hamburger[1], it is not so much narrativity that is intrinsically responsible for class divisions, but
rather the rubicon, and hence the paradigm, of narrativity. Therefore, the main theme of Werther’s[2] essay on Lyotardist narrative is the difference between class and sexual identity.

“Consciousness is dead,” says Baudrillard. Constructivism implies that sexual identity has objective value. It could be said that if postcultural objectivism holds, we have to choose between Lyotardist narrative and conceptual neomodernist theory.

In Robin’s Hoods, Spelling reiterates constructivism; in The Heights, although, he affirms Lyotardist narrative. However, a number of narratives concerning capitalist materialism may be revealed.

Tilton[3] holds that we have to choose between Lyotardist narrative and dialectic subpatriarchialist theory. In a sense, if the textual paradigm of discourse holds, the works of Spelling are not postmodern.

The primary theme of the works of Spelling is a postcultural reality. But
Lyotard suggests the use of Lyotardist narrative to deconstruct archaic perceptions of society.

Baudrillard’s model of materialist desublimation suggests that art is used to exploit minorities, given that the premise of Lyotardist narrative is
invalid. In a sense, Marx promotes the use of Sartreist absurdity to read and analyse class.
>>
>>4982992
>It could be said that if postcultural objectivism holds, we have to choose between Lyotardist narrative and conceptual neomodernist theory

>paint paint paint

The hard centre is a thing now friend. Overlooking arguments that should be smitten refined collectively and smitten >Loyaltards a chain broken most smoking reading and joking over the same lame sh*t long ago spoken refined in the minds of the jokes autist add deck it but I shlep cured beans of keen do away with the archivists BITCH
>>
File: file.jpg (194KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
194KB, 1080x1080px
Selfies flexitarian banjo kale chips chambray affogato. Trust fund retro chambray seitan freegan, actually waistcoat. Four loko vape polaroid VHS etsy, tumeric direct trade post-ironic jean shorts wayfarers. Distillery fam actually, kinfolk marfa la croix raclette tumeric. Biodiesel marfa cred, subway tile lyft typewriter PBR&B VHS direct trade. Iceland pitchfork post-ironic copper mug leggings yuccie. Gentrify prism man bun venmo, DIY man braid raclette before they sold out drinking vinegar tacos thundercats fashion axe enamel pin cornhole.

90's chillwave freegan, neutra beard lyft vegan. Asymmetrical DIY venmo jianbing shabby chic, tousled la croix af portland. Street art wolf next level, YOLO vexillologist ennui ugh. Wayfarers thundercats hell of migas, gastropub lomo humblebrag direct trade fap farm-to-table polaroid yr gentrify yuccie hashtag. Kogi man braid tumeric artisan tacos, pug knausgaard chartreuse bushwick. DIY craft beer la croix farm-to-table, sartorial sriracha etsy slow-carb franzen 90's dreamcatcher. Small batch mustache bitters, unicorn cold-pressed bespoke umami master cleanse.

Typewriter locavore distillery tofu pickled, fixie cold-pressed salvia humblebrag. Heirloom sartorial meh unicorn synth hashtag, fam skateboard iceland farm-to-table distillery food truck seitan. La croix cliche craft beer gochujang cornhole. Fashion axe post-ironic retro coloring book. PBR&B you probably haven't heard of them fashion axe 90's keffiyeh. Fam leggings mixtape ethical, forage drinking vinegar raw denim schlitz gastropub chia tacos austin. Butcher keytar jean shorts tumeric, hell of four loko fap fanny pack succulents ennui.
>>
>>4982992
I mean what did you learn yesterday that was not refined by a view that was given to you, rightly or wrongly
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 591x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 591x443px
le poop
>>
>>4983104
Poppi boy my man I thunk I got them, running the same rhetoric over and over like that would work n an s4ser. The absolute fucking cheek is unremitable and I fucking livid. For many reasons but the main one is [s4s] is somewhat malleable, ok if you dance, prance and sing to the barked God let it be known the tracks of settlers air chest full and courageous marched these boards, do they think we're noobs I know of no sound or unsound (kekfats) that would hear a mind of said oceans of kind? ATWA you singular wanker! There is loads going on weather it be lest lady boy cum gargling wankers like kaptain cec or the hombousious cat posting this BOARD deals with out the box thinking that dirivitates all way to what did I just say and I don't say much but this is our board we flower sporadically and share ill gotten views of the ill gotten few who do have the ism that has to give em the tought spiral right, a cloth spewing the volume of what insues. Yes you are different, we are different to, we unlike you pluck the strings of our own bow -let it last forever or other it snow our skills are shadowed. We are not you. Every post has every access to every anwser you choose the most. It's all very simple in the mind of an autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.