[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all conversations on this board ABSTRACT? Why are none

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Reptilian.jpg (181KB, 341x405px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian.jpg
181KB, 341x405px
Why are all conversations on this board ABSTRACT? Why are none of them CONCRETE? I like grounded, practical ideas. This abstract stuff is beyond me.
>>
>>4159008
Every reply to this thread will be a confirmation of me being the best memer on this board.
>>
>>4159008
I ask myself this question.
>>
File: _.gif (3KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
_.gif
3KB, 201x211px
>>4159015
you are the best memer on this board
>>
>>4159008
i see what ur doing but u can't get to me u'll have to do more than just read my mind and follow me around and inject thoughts into my mind

u'll have to do ALOT MORE
>>
>>4159008
Murakami is that you?
>>
>>4159008
This board isn't even real, kid
>>
>>4159018
hi. do you have anything to say to me?

>>4159045
stop saying that. it frustrates me because i dont understand what it means
>>
>>4159008
our communication methods are so advanced and efficient that the specifics are irrelevant since we all understand each other perfectly

that makes it quite difficult for newcomers to join in, but at the same time when you're making important scientific advancements efficiency is key even if it means outsiders don't understand
>>
>>4159061
>i dont understand what it means
This board is all going on inside Daniel's mind. None of us are here.
>>
>>4159070
but who is daniel? that radio dude? and why are we inside his mind? this is triggering tbh
>>
>>4159083
He doesn't want to wake up
>>
>>4159083
Yes, Daniel from le radioman's radio programs.

All of [s4s] is merely the though or dreams of Daniel. By being a poster on [s4s] we are the few instances that are given a passing resemblance of "consciousness." Everyone else in the "world" - everyone you know or THINK you know - simply does not exist. We, as [s4s] posters, exist only to serve the young child's mind of Daniel, and only fleetingly so. When he wakes up, or when he chooses not to daydream of us, we simply vanish, hoping beyond hope to be fancied again by his simpleton mind.

I thought everyone on [s4s] knew this... I thought that was part of the deal.
>>
>>4159141
you ain't got the stuff kid
hit the bricks
>>
>>4159141
yet the people of dreams exist in reality
this is the duality of everything.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: cd.jpg (23KB, 462x327px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
23KB, 462x327px
>>4159083
Yuji Sakai!!
>>
>>4159422
Dubs!!
cd.jpg

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4159422
Chinatsu Yoshikawa! nice le dub's
>>
>>4159433
>33
>Dubs
Nice
>>
File: 1450271550349.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450271550349.gif
1MB, 400x320px
Newts
>>
>>4159490
do you have any idea how hard i rofl'd
>>
File: interface.jpg (43KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
interface.jpg
43KB, 600x448px
Get your hands on a copy of this, OP
>>
File: ferris.jpg (11KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
ferris.jpg
11KB, 360x240px
Your life isn't very concrete neither is mine wry if I'm wrong I'm only judging u from the goofy picture u posted. But we can all agree this is the nice board and that's y we come here cuz is nice
>>4159500
Also cheked
>>
>>4159537 meant sry dangit
>>
Lololollolololoolll I'm gonna shoot myself on
>>
>>4159068
>he thinks he gets it because he's become used to the default s4s view and thinks it's nonsense and is being ironic
Good god newfags get out. It's not ironic, default view is LITERALLY JUST A BUNCH OF NONSENSE.
>>
File: black.jpg (42KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
42KB, 300x450px
>>4159431
Its so disrespectful to read a dead man's filenames.
>>
the journey is the destination
thee process is thee product
happiness is a way of life

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
the point of living is to live!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4159141
Shh ur ruining my immersion
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.