[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: oobd.jpg (9KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
9KB, 243x247px
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
File: cophee.png (40KB, 157x241px) Image search: [Google]
cophee.png
40KB, 157x241px
I'm taking mine stacked in a caterpillary manner
>>
>>4151301
fucking sick of it fucking finished with it. completely checked out. gone to lunch. wacky in the brain after seeing seeing always seeing this poststring get re-upload ever day. no one is paying mind to your coffee! take it how ever the FUCK you take it and leave me out of it. eternal hate in heart for coffee thread infinite rage in eyes when ever it appears. wop-wop no uddersquirts in your dirtwater yipee no sweetgrains in yer bitterbeverage good riddance NO ONE can be bothered to care! bitch i put a curse on u enjoy
>>
>>4151321
somehow you going mental about a cup of coffee seems even more insane than your usual rants about a poorly-drawn monkey
however neither of them are memeworthy endeavors
NEXT
>>
>>4151328
lmao are ppl still rly trying to say this to me after all the praise & goofs & gaffes & laffs? someone still denying that dozens of individuals have saved my words on their local storage mediums and intermittently re-post them & upload vocaroos of themselves saying my words into their microphones with delight that they finally found something on this board worth getting involved with, s.m.h. read my lips: this is a goddamn movement and you'll never be a part of it. there is no 'next' in these threads unless you're talking about the odd 'good meme' & 'ty'. i know its tough to get a meme goin kid but tryin-a tear down the best of em wont get you any closer to where you wanna be in this crazy game called memes, 'memba dat ya uninspired fucktard
>>
>>4151339
you should really work on getting triggered less easily. all i have to do is construct a sentence or two and out comes more sparklesperg turds of total incoherence
>>
>>4151346
wow surprise its a meme get used to it! u deffly projectin, homeboy. u triggerd big time. if you hadnt gone to the crappy underperforming hiskool you did you might have uncovered a solid layer of cogency in my post. 'ts all there, kid. you're the one comin up short im afraid. aint my fault no one liked dent-in-bottle it was an unfunny piece of shit meme. im bringin it BACK rite now. i'm injecting NEW & NOVEL ideas into this board, u arent. i'm a goddamn spectacle you're gum on my shoe remove urself end-o-story hooq-line&sinker loqq-stoqq&barrel WOOH gotem WOOH brutal black coffee 2016 worldtour & u aint on stage u feel me?
>>
>>4151355
>>4151339
>>4151321
i sent you a firend request please accept it
>>
>>4151301
good meme, good announcement
>>
>>4151355
>55
>Dubs
Nice
>>
>>4151321
>>4151339
The views and opinions expressed in these posts are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the disparaging usage and nature of curses, whether intentional or not. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
>>4151373
difference is, i aint strivin' to emulate, bucko.
no one should strive to emulate.

stay gold & good lookin out
>>
>>4151387
Fore!
>>
File: pbbd.jpg (9KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
pbbd.jpg
9KB, 243x247px
>>4151305
good meme

>>4151361
ty
>>
File: nbigga.jpg (46KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
nbigga.jpg
46KB, 243x247px
>>4151440
>>
File: coffee2.webm (472KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
coffee2.webm
472KB, 540x540px
>>
>>4151658
Nice!
>>
>>4151658
boring ass shit
>>
File: blackcoffee-glass.png (92KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
blackcoffee-glass.png
92KB, 243x247px
Kopi Sumatra
o
p
>>
>>4151685
stupid ass dumb ass shit
>>
File: coffee3.webm (525KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
coffee3.webm
525KB, 540x540px
>>4151662
thanks!

>>4151671
rude! but i tried to add more excitement
>>
>>4151671
>>4151686
ol' sparklebaby still can't get over that buttrumpling from earlier
>>
>>4151690
>buttrumpling
u guys even try anymore? lmao
>>
>>4151690
srsly dumb af. rumpling. i didn't get rumpled my butt didnt get rumpled. get over what, i started & ended it & gave some lil snot-nose an abbreviated haranguing in tha process @ which point he baqq'd the fuqq down cause he got patently OWNT. likely realized he is not formidable. his mind cannot go head2head w/mine & he came to terms w/ it. good4him seein thangs as they are
>>
File: covee.gif (295KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
covee.gif
295KB, 243x247px
___my last try today___
>>
>>4151720
continued buttrumpling at the hands of the master
you're out of your league kid
>>
>>4151754
lol i am the master kid.
u think i dont realize what im doin u got a ways to go. WAYS to go. & u prolly wont make it. h8 2 break it 2 ya
>>
NIGGERS
LOL
>>
>>4151769
mfw u are still buttcrumpled to an extreme degree and have once again fallen into my traps and tricks
>>
>>4151788
not rly @ all, u lame bro
>>
>>4151802
saging your posts to hide the extremely devastated state of your bottom?
it's ok kid, you never stood a chance
>>
>>4151816
i mean thats the whole point of the meme pal u aint makin a point
>>
>>4151830
you can't even contain the levels of buttdestruction that you're experiencing
this is the end of the line ,kid, better write up your last will and testament
>>
>>4151844
this little charade is played out homie. my schtick is a rip-roarin great time get acquainted w/ it take a pointr or two
>>
>>4151844
i feel like margarine and butter have really different tastes and i don't get the whole buzz about 'I can't believe it's not butter' because I am indeed able to believe it is not butter because it tastes entirely different like why.
>>
>>4151854
i'm slim shady yes i'm the real shady all you other slim shadys are just buttdestroyed and incapable of winning this little bout of wits. you sir are completely annihilated and I will now take my prize: you're mother
>>
>>4151885
your wit's very dim, friend-o. very dim. puttin my ass 2 sleep
>>
>>4151856
ikr right
>>
>>4151321
Rude
>>
>>4151890
the sleep you so desire is that call to you from beyond the grave to return to whence you came: ie The Void. Your life has ended, and it was all for nothing. All you ever knew was being extraordinarily butthurt about what people on the internet were saying about you. Truly, your life has come to an end. It's time to accept this, make funeral arrangements, and say goodbye to your loved one. Better luck next life, kid
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.