[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the earth round or flat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

Is the earth round or flat?
>>
>listens to b.o.b once
>>
>>4148271
its flat becuse
>>
round
>>
It's both inside out at the same time.
>>
>>4148279
citation needed
>>
>>4148273
who are you quoting?
>>
if it isnt flat why dosent the water go in the space (spooky)
>>
In all seriousness (I don't think s4s comprehend seriousness, but whatever): the earth is flat. The horizon always stay at eye level when you ascend, and here on earth you can see objects in great distance which would be impossible on a round earth, due to the Earth's supposed curvature.
>>
It's shaped like a penis
>>
>>4148295
gravity m8
>>
>>4148303
Gravity doesn't exist.

>why things fall
Density. More dense than air, falls, less dense, floats.
>>
>>4148310
Oh, haha.
>>
>>4148292
ur mome
>>
>>4148310
then why do bloons float??
>>
>>4148326
Magic!
>>
>>4148271
yes
>>
it's like a bowl , we're inside
>>
>>4148372
You're mom is like a bowl we're inside
>>
>>4148271
i have worked as an air traffic controller and i can tell you the way they try and hide the truth is subtle.for instance a plane coming to the US from europe always makes an inexplicably intense curve northwards on the 'globe' during its journey. now why would it do that? surely that'd add an hour or two of flight time... well, it's because that northward curve, when superimposed onto a flat map, is a straight line. there is no curve. the curve only appears because of the globular perspective. but no one in charge ever has anything to say about this. they're more than likely just ignorant. only top scientists know and joke about their flubbed 'round earth' hoax.
>>
>>4148271
Scientific proof the Earth is flat! I have noticed several debates on this particular subject here. To all you godless atheists out there, let's settle this once and for all...

In the modern world it has become a widely spread lie that the earth is round. Of course, this is impossible. If the earth is round, then why don't people just fall off at the bottom?

The answer is simple: The Earth is not round!

Now, if we take a look at some scripture, it clearly tells us the earth is not round but flat:

Jeremiah 16:19:
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

According to Jeremiah 16:19, the earth has ends. There is no way a spherical earth could have ends, and therefore the earth must be flat. The Book of Revelation tells a similar story:
>>
>>4148823

Revelation 7:1:
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

A spherical earth cannot have corners, it is scientifically impossible. The only logical explanation is that the earth is flat. Checkmate atheists!

Isaiah 40:22:
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

What Isaiah actually describes here is as follows (note: this is a link to a video where a True Christian Scientistâ„¢ debunks a false Christian interpretation of this passage):
The following image is taken from a creation science book. According to real scientists, this is how the universe really looks like:
Here we see how the planets, the sun and the moon revolve around the flat earth
Now, if you still don't believe these scientific facts, here are some real photographs taken at the ends of the earth:
As you can see, this is a solid proof the Earth is flat. Why else would it have edges like these? ...because the earth is flat! That's why.
>>
>>4148458
>>4148823
I read this and I think, "how can you possibly think that there are people in this world stupid enough to believe such a thing." Then I remember my life, and I cry.
>>
>>4148367
Does magic existed?
>>
>>4148835
Absolutley. Magic is all around us
It's just there in the air
>>
ace (verb)
>>
drag one's feet
>>
the bottom line
>>
chow
>>
blabbermouth
>>
crash course
>>
an egghead
>>
by one's self
>>
catch some Zs
>>
all right (3)
>>
broke
>>
cram
>>
beat (adj.)
>>
blow one's top
>>
be all ears
>>
cool (adj.)
>>
down in the dumps
>>
Cut it out!
>>
catch one's eye
>>
boom box
>>
be a piece of cake
>>
Cool it!
>>
be on the go
>>
blow one's top
>>
every other _____
>>
get a kick out of something
>>
do a bang-up job
>>
an eager beaver
>>
hit the sack
>>
elbow grease
>>
go with the flow
>>
bite off more than one can chew
>>
Beats me.
>>
>>4148271
If that pic is accurate it would seem that the earth is both round and flat
>>
>>4148890
Round as a ball, not a disc.
>>
>>4148271
Live and let live.
>>
Look at muh digits
>>
>>4149000
yeah wow
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 472x700px
>2013
>still believing in the earth
when are you kids going to grow up and stop believing in fairy tales?
>>
>>4149019
on Monkey Day.
>>
>>4148271
in ideal world
earth is 2d
>>
>>4148271
Looks like a disc possibly supported by giant elephants on the back of a space turtle flying through the cosmos
>>
>>4149019

who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4149048
Considering there is no evidence to refute this claim, it must be true/.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 391x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 391x594px
if the earth was real then how come there is ice falling from the sky outside right now? Checkmate earthists
>>
>>4149122
DAT SKY FALLIN CUZ A JESUS THO
>>
>>4149065
Checkmate everbody
>>
>>4149129
Friendly reminder that Jesus is burning in hell so you don't have to
>>
>>4149133
NAAW JESUS IN HEAVEN WIT DA LORD
GET AWAY FROM MY BOARD BLASPHEMER
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.