[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

introducing failboat meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: !failboat.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
!failboat.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
introducing failboat meme
>>
>>4141558
fucking boring shit. you take the worst of this board's essence and distill it into some of the crappiest threads around. that wouldn't be too bad except you re-post them all the fucking time. this garbage is what keeps this board garbage. the best of s4s is elsewhere. not here. more threads like that meme chromosome jumpoff. less mindless cancer like this. thanks ppreciate ya
>>
>>4141570
i guess you were on the "all aboard the failboat" boat or failboat for short (OP pic related; its the "all aboard the failboat" boat or failboat for short) and thats why your angry
>>
>>4141583
more like the meme chromosome jumpoff. less like this cancer. you cood be 1 of the best if only u gave enuf of a hoot
>>
>>4141589
yep, you were definitely on the "all aboard the failboat" boat or failboat for short (OP pic related; its the "all aboard the failboat" boat or failboat for short). anyone notice that i said ""all aboard the failboat" boat or failboat for short" a lot of time's lol............. simply epic.......... epic for the win..............................
>>
>>4141591
beginning to doubt you even made that thread now. failboat, story of your life to be honest and you know it clap your hands.
>>
>>4141583
>>4141591
this dude >>4141570 is right, dude
(al/b/eit very rude)
it was funny-ish for the first couple threads every now and then
now it's stale
try forcing something else instead
>>
>>4141607
no you just dont get it, and your post is the only rude post in this thread. im sure "that dude" agrees although xhe will never admit it.
however, i understand it was not your intention, it may actually seem like we were having a fight here if you havent lurked this board for very long
>>
>>4141607
unless OP is doing it with an additional layer of irony (ridiculing Yuji/Yuji imposters, like the dude who spammed "dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold............")
then it's slightly more funny
but even that gets boring after a while (like the ">mfw i've filtered Yuji" threads)
btw i just filtered Yuji xD
>>
ITT: people boarding the failboat
>>
>>4141661
welcome to le failboat, friend :^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.