[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is knife board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 6964029-One-knife.jpg (120KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
6964029-One-knife.jpg
120KB, 1300x863px
this is knife board
>>
get a life bin that knife

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4138940
how so? makes zero fucking sense. you just posted a knife and cutting board. doesn't mean this is knife board. so, ok, halfway through typing that i got the 'joke' but it was actually so bad that i blushed a little on your behalf because it was so cringy and embarrassing and no one is even here for me to be embarrassed in front of. basically, consider your thread shit.
>>
>>4138947
But anon. This IS a knife board
>>
>>4138955
anyone who's anyone who's been here for more than a couple fuggin days KNOWS there's no INDEFINITE ARTICLE in the THIS IS NICE X MEME. do i have to SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU holy SH*T. what a NEW poster u are. fresh from , whichever the hell board u came from i'm guessin something utterly non-productive like >>>/g/ or >>>/trash/
>>
>>4138947
>>4138963
wow, rude
>>>/b/
>>
>>4138963
#rude. Its not my fault you cannot recognise a knife board when you see one. Please exit through the cat flap
>>
>>4138987
H'HAAAAA. i exhaled more rapidly than i would have under normal circumstances. i guess i can say i laughed. it was sorta a laugh. that cat flap thing... thats funny. you're funny. i usually say please namefig so i can followu but it looks like uve done that although i doubt you'll be using that name after this occasion
>>
>>4138991
Please assess what a knife board looks like and I will provide you another (you)
>>
>>4138995
i'm the one saying it ISN'T A KNIFE BOARD. the closest thing to a knife board is probably >>>/k/ because they likely have knife threads since it's the weapons board also it starts with k for some odd reason but only bolsters my case as that board being the knife board, THIS is not a knife board, there's no place for knifes here. i know it's 'knives' i just took artistic liberty with the spelling, is all.
>>
>>4138995
WHERE IS MY YOU????
UGHH YOU ME
YOU ME RIGHT NOW.
GET TO YOU'ING ME ALREADY
>>
File: 1454651575112.jpg (43KB, 780x663px) Image search: [Google]
1454651575112.jpg
43KB, 780x663px
>>4138998
You sound tense. Are you staying hydrated?
>>
>>4138943
>>4138947
>>4138955
>>4138963
>>4138984
>>4138987
>>4138991
>>4138995
>>4138998
>>4139010
>>4139012
tbh i didn't expect to get a single reply for this one
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
Knife board
>>
>>4139012
YEP moreso than you probably. it's not like being TENSE is a side effect of not staying hydrated though. although in that way the body's probably a little more 'salty'. so you could say that the tenseness is 'saltiness' which in nigger ghetto speak means to be rustled about something. so in that way it makes sense but you don't have the faculties to drill down to make that connection, that's for sure.
>>
>>4139017
yea thank me later pal it was basically all me. i raised your thread up i got the conversation going i started this thread's engines. it's undeniable. i can make any thread a star if i so choose. but don't flatter yourself. in its own right it's boring af it was only the fact that it made almost no sense that i took you to task on your garbage.
>>
>>4139023
Who are (you) this thread was all because of me
>>
>>4139023
it makes perfect sense, you just have a poor grasp of memetic theory
>>
>>4138947
hey cus
>>
File: nice board.png (115KB, 434x463px) Image search: [Google]
nice board.png
115KB, 434x463px
>>
File: 1454258519433.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454258519433.gif
16KB, 205x274px
>>4139030
please, if anyone told u that, u'd just claim an extra level of irony. i started a joke that started the whole world laffing. u started one and it was poopie. u need 2 kno when ur joke is poopie so u can fix it for next time! incorporate bury gril in there or something here just as of late i started saving only the highest-qual buries if all goes well pic related is a transparent bury head or something you can incorporate into your LAME knife joke but ideally it would be bury mean gril holding a knife or something which probably exists somewhere but i dont have it. the whole watermarked-stock-image thing doesn't de-facto work. you need to mould the meme, shape the meme in ur image.
>>
>>4139036
Lol check out this fig
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.