[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"For an unguided signal, power density decreases as it travels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: abc.png (68KB, 1266x684px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
68KB, 1266x684px
"For an unguided signal, power density decreases as it travels away from the transmitter? i'm confused what power density even means"

does this picture make sense?
>>
>>4137972

>k now you're just spamming
in your individual opinion
>no one really even cares
can you read minds?
>re-evaluate ur formula, try again
would you be so kind non-rudeposting as to suggest an alternative yourself instead of making demands on no authority?
> later tho. not now
if you deem something more important to devote your attention to, surely you would not have taken the time to respond to my thread?
>>
>>4137987
i only sed that cause i thot u had posted it twice. but clearly u deleted ur original post. so how bout we delete all these messy posts n start fresh. ur philosophical pseudo-extrapolation is instantly cringey also jus sayin
>>
>>4137992
u can shut up now
>>
>>4137992

this thread was in response to the individual that had posed the original question, and i made this thread after discovering they'd deleted their thread. the unknown individual could have done so for worry that their meme (idea) (question) was not welcome on [s4s], or that they had discovered the answer to their question themself, but I took the liberty of contributing to attempting to answer the question for the sake of perhaps facilitating others to expand upon understanding of the question if they, lurking had already begun consideration of the question.

>ur philosophical pseudo-extrapolation is instantly cringey also jus sayin

thank you for your opinion
>>
>>4138000
rude trips
>>
>>4138000
hah, gotcha.
totally rustled.
buttranged.
booty-bothr'd.
assblastd in2 2maro lmao u so upset.
do sump'n.
be more interestin, dare ya. o rite u cant never've been able never're going to . mm.. i like never've. can we make never've a thing? nvm i will either way
>>
>>4137968
Power is just energy per unit time, so if the transmitter transmits at X power, it means it puts out X energy per unit time.

Power density presumably refers to the power divided by the area of the meme wave.

And note that the meme wave expands at a more or less constant angle, in a sort of cone shape, so that the cross-section area of the wave increases the further you get from the source.

And since the meme power from the transmitter is being sent out at a constant rate, this means that the meme power becomes more concentrated the further it gets from the transmitter, as the cross-section of the wave increases.

You following this so far?

The overall implication is that when the meme wave reaches the destination, the further the destination is from the transmitter, the weaker the meme signal is - meaning more a more sensitive receiver may be needed to properly receive the meme.

This of course is only true if the cross-section of the receiver is significantly less than that of the meme wave at that distance. That means you won't be able to catch the entire meme wave, and the relative strength of the recieved meme is equal to size of the reciever / size of the meme wave at that distance.

This generally means long-range meme transmission via an unguided signal is a bad idea, since the reciever will only pick up a fraction of the initial transmission power. However, it does mean that the receiver doesn't need to be aligned precisely, and its more likely that multiple receivers will be able to pick up the signal.
>>
File: IMG_6489.jpg (48KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6489.jpg
48KB, 600x396px
>>4138003
bro, you're tongue-tied and it makes barely any sense. overblown & verbose. you gotta aim for cogency, terseness. be succinct, parsimonious. use parsimony. be niggardly. don't tiptoe around your point like a tryhard. there are fun ways to be loquacious and u aren't bein any of em t.b.h. WOOH gotem
>>
>>4138014

well, i never claimed to be a cunning linguist, man
>>
>>4138017
ha touche ill take it very clever albeit a tad played out
>>
File: pepe.png (371KB, 497x348px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
371KB, 497x348px
do memes have power psychologically, therefore electromagnetically (brain impulses), therefore potentially in the context of decision making, therefore physically?

;does an idea (meme) exist as more than an idea, but in fact physically through the resulting butterfly effect of its original expression and the subsequent manifestations in the vessels harboring its concept operating bodies of flesh in the material world?
>>
>>4138050
yep. try asking open-ended questions, dimwit. that's the only way we're gonna get anywhere.
>>
File: Hawaii-Pic.jpg (742KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hawaii-Pic.jpg
742KB, 1600x1200px
>>4138078

what are you on about lad?
are you going somewhere?
>>
>>4138161
more pics lyk dis
>>
That means that multiple receivers will be loquacious and i only sed that cause i will be able to post in my thread. i never claimed to their meme wave. And note that had discovered the meme is only way. Power is just spamming in fact physically through the meme. This of the meme (idea) (question) was in the question if you be aligned precisely, and its original post. so if the original question, and i will either way we're gonna get from the further the meme.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.